Denied HiptonismHD's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by HiptonismHD, Nov 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HiptonismHD

HiptonismHD Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    HiptonismHD
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:76873410
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for 224 days for no reason specified at all. Literally none.

Personally- I don't care that I was banned, but for 224 days there better be a good ass reason for it.

First I want to say I did join on a different account, because I was curious. I joined, and immediately clarified that I was there for a serious question, "Please just tell me why I was banned, I don't care that I am banned, I just want a reason". They refused to even say a word to me. I was then banned for ban evasion of course.

I'll even take punishment for joining on another account, but someone tell me why the fuck this 'ptown' character banned me from your server for no reason :) thanks.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have "evidence of innocence" besides the fact they didn't even have the courtesy to give me a reason for the ban what so ever and refused to talk to me and tell me why.​

2. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

Hey I was alerted on you possibly ban evading and through using my moderator tools and talking with @TrinityBlade⚔️ we banned you for ban evasion as you currently have an active ban on another account. Give me a few and I will let you know exactly what account you are ban evading from. Thanks for your patience.

EDIT: Trinity pmed me saying he will handle this appeal in private so I will be locking this thread and once a decision is amde it will be either labelled as accepted or denied.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  3. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

After talking to you in private, and the fact that you now understand the reason for your ban, I will be denying this appeal.

Thanks,
    -Trinity
    Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.