Hi! You may already know me, but hey my name is David

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by davidues, Jan 9, 2018.

1. davidues

davidues VIP Bronze

Hi! I'm David, and some of you will already know me since I've been playing a lot these last few days.

First things first, my username is davidues, but if you want, you can call me David.
    I am 17 years old, I was born in Romania but I have grown up living in Spain since I was 4, and that means that I can speak a couple of languages! You can talk to me in Spanish, Catalan, Romanian and obviously English! And you may aswell try your luck by talking to me in German, but keep in mind that I'm still learning it!

Unimportant stuff apart, I just want to say that you should feel free to add me on steam and talk to me about anything, you can also ask me for advise if you are in need of it. If you really want you can add me on social media (which I won't share on the forums because I, myself consider it SPAM, just PM me and we'll talk).

Tl;dr I'm David, 17 y/o. Happy to be part on this community and hope to see you on the servers.

<3 Byee
    ~davidues

• Friendly Friendly x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  2. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

Hey, I've seen you around in-game and you're pretty chill, nice to meet you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Welcome to the community! Glad to see you around both on the servers and here on the forums.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. davidues

davidues VIP Bronze

Yep been playing on Eu2 w/u. Haven't really talked to you seem really nice :D

5. davidues

davidues VIP Bronze

Thank you! :D :D

6. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

cool guy, excited to see you around (y)

7. davidues

davidues VIP Bronze

:shamefullyembarrassed::joyful:

8. DarkMage

DarkMage VIP

Hey man

9. Viral☣

Viral☣ I'm the hero that Deathrun deserves! VIP Silver

Hey David! Welcome to the servers! I think you have a really cool personality and I look forward to playing with you on the servers!

10. davidues

davidues VIP Bronze

Hi ^^

11. davidues

davidues VIP Bronze

Aww thx, we'll definetly play

12. mysteriousglitch

mysteriousglitch Not just any Glitch, it's Mysterious! VIP

Wait I thought a couple was two, am I wrong? I mean, if a couple is more then I need to let my wife know that were not a couple yet until I get at least two more in the relationship XD @Katness lol jkjk

Anyways welcome to the community!!! Hope to see you around! Also jealous, I can count to 3 in French and say how are you, very very very little Spanish, and I know a bit of Japanese (want to finish learning but since i graduated from high school years ago it costs money for that now)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Lord Tachanka

Lord Tachanka Member

Nice to Meet you!

14. davidues

davidues VIP Bronze

xDDD Yeah I can say I got pretty lucky given the opportunities I had at learning languages

• Like Like x 1
  15. davidues

davidues VIP Bronze

Nice to meet you too! :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hi nice to meet you welcome to the forums deathrun is nice
    :)
    also i hate makuzi

17. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Welcome!
    I've seen you around the forums :eek: