Harpoon Rounds

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by DieKasta, Aug 21, 2013.

1. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Just an idea,

The harpoon rounds are a really awesome addition to the server and they make for an nice break between normal rounds. I'm just curious how many other players out there would like to see these special rounds more often? Say, maybe the last round of each map? It really breaks up the grind if you haven't been getting T rounds and I'm sure it's a round that most of the players look forward to playing. Just my 2 cents.

-Kasta

• Like Like x 1
  2. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I agree completely, I was thinking of having a vote each time. Maybe sometimes you just dont want to play it.

3. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

The reason it's implemented like this is because I still want people to take the game seriously and not rush the game just to get to the fun round.

Players are more likely to rdm if they just want to get to the fun rounds. If this thread gets more support then I'll increase the chances a little bit but I don't want it to be so often that people just assume they can rush the game and get a fun round.

4. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I dont think it might be a problem, but in that case what you can do is have the rdmers get a slay on the fun round? That would be a bad punishment.

5. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

I can understand your concern Highwon. The way I see it though is that as long as the mods and admin discipline players for rdm like they do currently the normal rounds will be played the same

6. KING HOBO

KING HOBO Active Member

ya the harpoon rounds are happening alot im paying on the east server like i do and it was 6 rounds until we had harpoon wars.

7. MLBBear

MLBBear Active Member

Yes, I also believe harpoon rounds are awesome! They one of my favorite things about this server :D

8. oneforceone

oneforceone New Member

A suggestion would be like a crowbar only round where all the guns/grenades on the map disappear.