Han Solo Story [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by MythMe, May 23, 2018.

1. MythMe

MythMe VIP

• User has been warned for this post.
    Darth Maul is the ultimate bad guy who runs the syndicate.
    Solos Girlfriend Mi'ra kills the syndicates main man and lies to Maul that some thieves killed him. Then Mi'ra takes Syndicate mans place.
    Solo ends up in debt with the syndicate, so they need to steal some highly valuable fuel from a mining planet. They infiltrate the mining planet, steal the stuff. Solo and chewbacca get separated coz chevie frees some other hairy things
    Solo is in the imperial army and finds out about 3 scavengers who infiltrated the army, trying to steal a ship. The scavenger has a rank of captain and commands Solo to be fed to the beast.
    The beast turns out to be chewbacca, and they figure out how to escape the jail cell together. They then escape with the scavengers ship and the. Scavengers take solo and chevie to a heist. Heist fails because they get stopped by some wannaberebels. Then bad guy who's under the command of Maul is mad, He threatens to kill them, but solo gets a crazy plan. It's that mining planet thing.
    Solo wins the millenium falcon thing from Lando in a card came (scrabbles?)

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Haha!!!

3. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

I'm moving this to off-topic. Also please if you're going to spoil a movie at least don't use a troll title to do so.

4. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

I can't believe someone could ban for this.

5. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

good thing i just came back from watching the movie before seeing this thread
    kiss my yellow ass

• Funny Funny x 1