:((((((((( halp

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Slippery, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Slippery

Slippery VIP

well, my dell s2340m has been flickering and has gotten alot worse since last night. it actually has my desktop wallpaper burned in the back when it loads up windows and will have little lines flickering too. i have tried everything to fix it.

any suggestions before i return it?

2. Slippery

Slippery VIP

as a computer technician i have never had this much frustration or felt such defeat...

3. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

What you need to do is backup any important files, go to your reset settings, and factory reset it, that's the only way to fix something that bad

4. Slippery

Slippery VIP

it's just a monitor... i have reset it to factory settings and redownloaded the drivers for it, still no cake.

5. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

In that case your monitor's crap. You can get some for cheap on Amazon

6. Snak

Snak Banned

might not be your monitor could be your video card dying mine is doing the simliar and i have a nvida 9500 GT which is from 2004

7. Slippery

Slippery VIP

the source is definitly the monitor. i'm using a gtx 770, so after seeing the flickering i got really upset and tried cleaning out my comp and reinstalling my gpu. after that the flickering still occured but when i hooked up my old really shitty monitor everything was fine. now i just cry.....

8. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

You come play League with Tin and I. It'll fix it.

9. Slippery

Slippery VIP

can i get that sexual healing?

10. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

Well, Cyber Monday is tomorrow, get a new monitor :p

11. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Plug it into another monitor and if everything is correct then the monitor is faulty.

12. Slippery

Slippery VIP

"but when i hooked up my old really shitty monitor everything was fine. now i just cry....."