Approved habibi's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by nigel benn, Sep 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    habibi1
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:88571549
    Why you should be unbanned:
    not cheating​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    lol? not cheating​

2. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

move this to ttt pls

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I banned you. As you can guess I am staffing so give me some time.

4. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

5. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Hey @habibi I told staff and reported u for hacking. as in Aimbot + Walls + Scripts from B hop I told u that already you know why u got banned just helping out since I got u banned

6. Scotty

Alright so I banned you for Hacking using an aimbot, your aimbot is different. It aims towards the chest and sometimes the head. Most of your evidence is in this report made by MrUnknownShadow. The other evidence that I have gathered is from @Enemy "Rule Bot" Below with this video and this video as well. Would you like to explain why you think these are not hacking on different maps, different days, and different people? Will leave this open for a day for you to respond.

7. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

LMAO how dies that look like aimbot?? If you look in the report unknown made, you can obviously see me aiming at different props, aiming at certain locations, with the same amount of accuracy I had when aiming at other peoplem

8. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

So you need me to record a mousecam video? How else am i supposed to fucking explain good aim?

9. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

You had NO evidence of aimbot or any other cheats and you still ban me. Have you never seen an aimbot before? Do you know how they work?

10. Scotty

I have locked this thread to discuss it with other staff members. And yes I have seen an aimbot before and I know how they work. If you feel that I have not then I apologize to tell you that I have.

11. Scotty

Alright so after a discussion with my fellow admins, we concluded that we do not have enough proof to ban for hacking so your ban will be lifted and voided.
    Sorry for any inconvience this may have caused.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.