Approved Grug Gealer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ice Bear, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ice Bear

Ice Bear Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Finesser
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:68936749
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well i had about 2 slay right and i had to go at that time as i had to go to tesco. So i asked if i could go spec, in which they said no but then said i COULD go idle as long as i don't go spec. This is what That One White Guy said. So i was going to point farm any ways so i just stay in the game. Keep in mind this is like 4 AM in the US and in the UK its like 9 AM so we will be doing daily activities at this time like going to the store. So i get on later and lo behold i got banned for 5 days for RDM and leave....... didn't even leave i stayed and still i get bloody banned. And i saved of enough points for 12 lottery tickets and was hoping i could possibly win with that and now i don't know because of this . I would enjoy not being banned for a bloody week for no reason i did what he said. The map might of changed immediately after but even then i was not even home. So if you do make the decision to unban me thank you. If not, ok then. Thank you for even looking at this and may god bless you.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    *could not be here as i went to tesco*​

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

It seems you were banned for RDM and Leave (1st offense) by @That One White Guy please be patient while he collects evidence and responds to your appeal

also it was on west 1 not west 2, regardless its only local to west 1 so feel free to play other servers while you wait

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I have seen this and will respond once I have awoken. Please be patient!

4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Hello @Grug Gealer
    Sorry to keep you waiting on this as I was up a long time yesterday and didn't feel that I would be able to handle this correctly.
    Lets get right into this appeal.

So I was staffing on West 1 when a report you filed against oggim came across my keys.

[​IMG]

Now this report shows iggim saying that you pushed an afk player in the mouse trap on dolls. So I checked the deathscene and saw that that was the case that you had pushed CHIPS NOVICE into the mouse trap. This was your second offense of RDM so it warranted 2 slays.

You had served one of those slays but sadly you left before you had served the 2nd one.

[​IMG]

Seeing this appeal and the fact that you went through one of them I will gladly accept this appeal and void the ban.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.