Goodbye

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by mitchelldog128, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I never stated that you mass RDMed to begin with. Your ban was different from another ban that was given at a similar time (which was even stated, but you decided to assume otherwise). While you are correct that every situation is different, the end result is still going to be the same if you broke one of the rules. You weren't banned for Mass RDM & Leave like the player I banned earlier at the similar time as you. You were banned for RDMing without any staff on (and promoting it). Two similar length bans, but different reasoning behind them.

And thank you for your "kind compliment" for mentioning that I can use words. I appreciate the kind gesture and hope you return in the future.

2. SmokePaprika

SmokePaprika Active Member

Uh, you mentioned me about 3-4 posts up, bud. I'm quite sure you know who I am, you were flaming me in the shoutbox for about an hour.

3. MtnDewBunney

MtnDewBunney Regular Member

"Immature people always want to win an argument even at the cost of a relationship. Mature people understand that its always better to lose an argument and win a relationship." -Anurag Prakash Ray
    Hope you found it worth your time and do this to your yourself and rune a great thing you had on STTT

4. MtnDewBunney

Highwon is a adult and mautre and he hires other mautre people to take care of immature people like you

5. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

I think the amount of flaming and calling out of other players in this thread is too high. Tone it down, have some respect for each other. :)

6. MtnDewBunney

He is calling out higwon admins and mods I think it is time to cool it down or what he would say "I don't give a flying fuck" :)

7. we will see carned probably i already said i probably would so it's a big give away.

8. @mtndewbunney i never called out highwon i actually said you shouldn't call him in this thread since im a nobody so it doesn't matter i was actually doing the exact opposite im saying none of this is his fault cause he didn't do anything.

9. @mtndewbunney read my entire response before you just say im calling out someone i said the exact opposite about highwon he has a good server just some shit happened that has nothing to do with him so why bring him into it.

10. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

And it's not always a good thing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

• Funny Funny x 5
  12. If your going to insult me be straight up about it @MegatroN [Apollo] just say i hope you don't come back you fucker something like that don't beat around the box.

13. you too @CDriscoll i say stuff when im pissed doesn't matter just do what your best at copy past a small part of the motd saying i can't cuss or some shit.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Okay, Mitchell. Now you're just trying to start fights. If you keep it up I'm going to request a lock. :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. i hope i come back actually since you all hate me it might get on your nervs with me being in the game.

16. don't worry darktooth i got this
    lock it i requested it so you don't have to.

17. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Locked by request of the OP.

18. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

No one is going to copy the motd and force it down your throat like you are insinuating. This whole thread has gotten out of hand and @mitchelldog128 you are saying things that you don't mean out of rage. I suggest taking a break, getting your head cool, and coming back composed and ready to have a civil conversation.

EDIT: Darktooth 3fast5me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.