Good Game Under 20$

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Schizo, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Schizo

Schizo Member

Anyone recommend any GOOD game on steam under 20$? Been searching for a while and can't seem to find one that suits my needs. Post your suggestions or just your favorite games down below!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Inferno

Inferno The Raging Inferno VIP

RimWorld.

3. Link your steam profile so I can see which games you already have and play

4. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

RimWorld is an amazing game and i love it, but it's 28 bucks so it isn't under 20 :mad:

Warhammer Vermintide is a pretty cool game, it's melee L4d@ with a loot system, i don't know if it's under 20 on steam, but it's definitely under 20 on G2A

5. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

Undertale, Mass Effect, Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic series, Poker Night series, Dishonored, Borderlands.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Hollow Knight, 15 dollars I think.

Super good metroidvania with easily over 20 hours of gameplay in just one playthrough (which is about 75% completion. Also has a NG+ type of thing which I havent tried yet.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/367520/

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  7. Schizo

Schizo Member

8. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Witcher 3 GOTY when its on sale.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

If you aren't or don't need to spend it now, you can wait till the steam summer sale. A lot of good games will be on Salem and hopefully under 20 as well. If you want to spend it now though, then I recommend Party Hard or The Binding of Issac or Inside.

10. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

What are your needs...?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. You don't have Dayz, which is good but losing players. Dark Souls I, II, & III are amazing but I don't think III will be 20 bucks even with a sale. Definitely I and II though. You can easily get GTA V for around 20 bucks during a sale and that gives a lot of stuff to do. Starbound and terraria are like 2D minecraft and are really fun and addictive. Starbound has more of a quest system and planetary travel. If you're into games like Animal Crossing, you'd love Stardew Valley. It has like a 96% rating on steam. You should get Skyrim for sure and the Witcher series are very good, especially 3 but I don't think that'll be around 20 bucks. Worth the money though. Dragon's Dogma is really nice and it's like Skyrim but more physic stuff (like lighting feathers on fire and climbing on a griffon when it's flying away and attacking you). Darksiders II is pretty fun. Kerbal Space Program is good if you like space stuff and want to create your own rocket ship. Subnautica is a good sandbox game, but it's underwater. Tomb Raider can be bought at 20 bucks and it's such a good game. I have a lot of little indie games that are really fun in my library that I'd recommend playing once or twice like the Swapper, Titan Souls, Undertale (for sure), VVVVVV, Woodle Tree Adventures ;), Psychonauts (not an indie game but a good game), and Stanley Parable. All of these games aren't on your list and one of them might look fun to you if you haven't heard of them all already. I'll put a list so you don't even have to read this all lol^ I bolded my favorites ;).

DayZ
    Dark Souls Series
    GTA V
    Starbound
    Terraria
    Stardew Valley
    Skyrim
    Witcher Series
    Dragon's Dogma
    Darksiders II
    Kerbal Space Program
    Subnautica