Approved Goldengaming2015's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ThePaleRider, Sep 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ThePaleRider
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:106882839
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because i havent done anything that was bannable, nor do i know why i was banned? I had 0 reports against me when i left, i hadnt rdmed anyone before i left, i just said i had to leave, and then left. everyone who was on at the time knew i was about to leave. hell, i said i was leaving 3 rounds before i did.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Honestly, i have no clue why i was banned? If it was for RDM & leave, then someone reported me right before or AS i was leaving, hoping for this to happen. if it was for something else, please inform me of what it was.
    Because, seriously, i didnt do anything that i could be banned for before i left, and i had no reports against me when i did. My internet is automatically shutoff at 12:00AM my time, so thats why i had to leave.​

2. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Tagging @Peach as he banned you for RDM and Leave 2nd Offense

3. rdm and leave? I had no reports on me when i left, so?

4. or, my screen had no reports, and i wasnt at the time serving a slay.

5. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Hey @Goldengaming2015, I’m aware of this appeal and will try to get to it as soon as possible. Please be patient and feel free to play on any of our other servers in the meantime.

6. Ty, im currently on EU, but i seriously didnt rdm, nor did i have any reports on me at the time i left.

7. You know i wouldnt have left with a report on me, or after rdming. if i couldve, i wouldve stayed.

8. welp, im not gonna be back for a week or so, but i hope this is resolved. I honestly didnt rdm, or leave when i had a report or slay on me.

9. Peach

Okay so the reason I banned you was for throwing two incendiary grenades that damaged a few people, and then leaving pretty much immediately after. I was made aware of this by @Woet who had tried to report you for the unreported damage, but was unable to as you had already left the server at the time.

Here are the damagelogs where you can see when you threw the incends and the damage done by them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see you damaged two players for over 40hp and another player for a little over 20hp. You then left the server shown here.
    [​IMG]

Before I decide on an outcome to this appeal I would like to know if this situation rings any bells for you. Do you remember why you threw those incends so early into the round?

10. Hi, I remember why I had thrown those, it was because i was standing over the T trap with Chad, who had ttried to shoot me in the face(they were a T, I was det) I decided to move around whilst throwing these, "if im going down, youre coming with me" that was my mindset. Killzimic had then shot Chad for trying to shoot me.

11. I then died to the t trap, i believe.

12. Peach

@Goldengaming2015 thanks for the clarification. You're a pretty clean player from what I've seen, so I don't have a problem with lifting this ban and just adding a couple slays for the people you damaged. However I would like to stress to please check with staff if you are ever unsure before leaving. That way you can avoid RDM and Leave bans in the future. Please note that this ban is not voided. So if you get banned again for this in the future it will be 3rd offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.