Approved Goldengaming2015's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ThePaleRider, Apr 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Goldengaming2015
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:106882839
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Okay, so Im really freaking confused? I got slayed twice yesterday, for RDM, although one of those slays shouldve been Null, and I stayed for a round AFTER both slays were finished, then I left to join my friends in Prophunt.
    I have no Idea why im banned, because I didnt RDM on that last round.
    I am kinda upset that this happened. I did nothing wrong, and I even stayed for my slays. can someone please help me understand why I was banned?​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I cant link anything, because i wasnt recording at the time, and I dont really take screenshots too often. The second slay I think shouldve been null because I killed the dude for pushing someone toward an edge on the Map Dolls, and as far as im aware thats a T act. I have nothing more to add, other than the fact that the Mod who gave me the slays didnt even let me respond to the second report before giving me the second slay.​

2. giraffe ☯

giraffe ☯ Be free, be without pain VIP

I banned you. I'll get to this when I can.

3. giraffe ☯

Hi, sorry of the delay.

I banned you for the kill seen here. You were sitting in the corner with the detective, and you were talking about killing him which you proceeded to do. You were innocent, which is obvious from the picture, and the detective did nothing to you that would have warranted killing him.

You left shortly after before I could report you. Any sort of explanation you can give for this kill?

4. No explanation for the Kill, other than the fact that said person had shot one of my friends earlier, while they were both inno. Thanks for letting me know why I was banned and for refreshing my memory. plus I have a really crappy router, and probably meant to get back on shortly after, but got distracted by chores. lol im sorry for the kill, and I will gladly take as many slays as it takes to get this ban gone. I really dont like being banned on my fav server, which I have over 50 hours on. :p Thanks once again!

5. giraffe ☯

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and unban you. I recommend that you work on your internet problems, so that this doesn't happen again, because the punishment will be for 3rd offense the next time it happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.