God's not dead, he's just drunk.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, Jan 20, 2020.

1. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

can I kiss the soil at the base of my mighty tree and wish that it gets to become wise like the tree from pochontas

2. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Ya okay. You and nathan share the Memelord fruit. It isn't a sin, however, the fruit tastes like shit so you both get sick and cannot do anything until i say you are no longer sick.
    you kiss the soil but it's just soil. nothing happens

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. john redcorn

I try to figure out a way to communicate with god directly. My first attempt is using a stick from the mighty tree and drawing “a/s/l” in the soil

4. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

alright thankies, hmm can I atleast have a Bruh Moment written ontop of my pfp

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

hi, i'm scuffed water and i'm here to start a new life in drunk dog's garden of eden.

I request that there is a river near where I am

6. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

God thought he made it pretty clear that in order to communicate with him, you simply just had to talk to him, and that there was no need for weird messages drawn in soil with a stick. However, since god grows bored, he decides to use your stupidity. He responds to your stupid soil writing and says "You, wink, are the only one who can hear me. No one else can. Only you can know my will. So you must be my messenger. And the message I would like to send, is one written in blood. Yes, my child. One of them must die, and by your hand they must die by. It's your choice who dies. I will provide you the knife you need to slay them, but how you choose to do so is up to you.

- god.

No.

There is already a pond, requested by @Dadly25 . It is god's will that there be only one body of water at a time (aside from human bodies which are 70% water haha). So you must either use the pond, or convince me to destroy the pond to create a river.

7. Anonymous1

since I cannot have a river I request that I have a sword to defend myself from attackers with

8. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

[​IMG]
    Bad adult and nathan work on recovering from their illness. Wink looks up to the sky and talks with god. Skuffed Water gets a katanna, and while practicing his swings, he watches dadly's pond with envy, probably thinking a river would look much nicer there. Everyone else does nothing interesting.

9. hi, i'm _______ and i'm here to start a new life in drunk dog's garden of eden. (for real this time)

I request to be reincarnated as the sun, so I may no longer harm those who vore consume me.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Only one race may inhabit The Pond. And it will only be the Dolphins. I request a trebuchet to defend my kind with.

11. john redcorn

Looking at my target selection, looks like bad adult is the one whose both the weakest and the one who deserves to die the most.

I’ll make my approach when the coast looks relatively clear, disguising my knife in a banana from his tree. Once I’m close enough, I feed him the banana through the back of the head.

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

hi im Spitefulvenom and im here to start a new life in drunk dog's garden of eden. my only request is for Haggis so that i may feed the people of this land

13. Maro Lupus

Maro Lupus I don't know what to make this VIP

Hi, I'm Maro Lupus and I'm here to start a new life in drunk dog's garden of eden.
    I wish to bring fine beers with me to populate the land full of sin for all!

14. Anonymous1

I agree that a river would look much nicer there. I request that I go over to dadlys pond and try to agree to make the coalition of water, and that the pond changed to a river peacefully.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  15. Dodley27

I agree as long as there is a steady inflow of fish

16. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

hi im tz and im here to come chill in the garden of eden

you can put me in however u want : )

• Like Like x 1
  17. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

[​IMG]

Margo Lupus brings beer!
    Spiteful Venom arrives, but his requested haggis is nowhere to be found. He must be hungry.
    Tz shows up without any real idea of what he's doing here.

Scufffed and Dadly meet for a coalition of water, still ignorant to the fact that god will never allow it. While they're this close to eachother, one armed with a katanna, and the other a very small trebuchet, do tensions and paranoia rise, or does peace prevail in the garden of eden?

Nathan awakes from his sickness-induced rest.

Bad Adult is found dead. a banana peel found near body, and the banana tree which he had once tended too, has also withered away, leaving only it's last fruit - One gigantic banana, which Memelord has reincarnated into. Hopefully as not to suffer the same fate of being horribly vored once again.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Dodley27

Yo scuffed what the fuck did you do to my pond it's tiny now

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

god may you grant me invisibility so i may steal fish from dadlys pond?

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Make me into a grave