Denied Glenlivet's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Glenlivet, Sep 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glenlivet

Glenlivet New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Glenlivet
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:56409168
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I suppose my ban was due to hacking after clarifying from one of the staff member. But i have no idea of this because apparently i was offline when the ban was given. I would like to have more information about the ban. Thank you in advance.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned for hacking 2nd Offense which was Globalized by @Thistle. I happen to be the staff member who handled the ban in the first place, and I will respond here in a moment.

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-glenlivet.32185/

This is a link that will take you to the forum report related to this hacking offense. Please wait for me to respond here shortly.

3. Glenlivet

Glenlivet New Member

I do not have any evidence to prove that i'm not hacking. That video does not show that i'm "aimboting" because i don't, i can only say i've been playing TTT for a long time. I guess its entirely up to the staff team now. Thanks for the reply Graze.

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Hey @Glenlivet, I have spoke with @Thistle a little about this, and I will be denying your appeal. Here's a little bit of insight into why I chose this decision.

By the 9 second mark, your cross-hair does two very suspicious and very clean snaps to the direct center of two people's heads. Then, by the 26 second mark, you do this right again. You then proceed to use a shotgun and make two non-suspicious shots with it. At around 1:52 seconds into the video, you have picked up another rifle and make another kill, one that follows the patterns of the previous kills just fine. These four separate situations are all that it took for me to issue my ban for hacking in this instance, as when slowed down, the movements of the rifle are really direct and don't appear to me that they drift past the midpoint of the head.

I have consulted with a few others as well, and the overall consensus is that this is very clear hacking due to those shots. If you have any questions regarding this decision, as well as any video evidence that you believe will help to clear your name, I welcome you to start a conversation with me on the forums.

Report Invalid
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.