Getting Points When Your Team Wins

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by andrewca79, Mar 10, 2017.

1. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

I think it would be a good idea to implement a feature where if your team wins the round, You get a certain amount of points for being on the winning team(Ex: You get x points as an innno if the innos win the round and you get x points as a traitor if the traitors win the round). The number of points achieved is debatable(I was thinking about 10-20 points per round won). I think this is a good idea because right now, the only way to get points is by spending a certain amount of time on the server which many people can achieve by just AFKing and not actually playing so this rewards player who actually take part in the round and are not spectators.

• Like Like x 12
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

+1, I think this would be nice. Even a small amount can sum up to a lot of points, so would have to make sure it's really just a small, balanced amount. Also gives people at least a bit more reason to do the right things.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

TTT is the only game I play where losing means basically nothing and no one gets mad over it

Let's not introduce an incentive to win.

4. mae

mae angelic VIP Emerald

I don't think people would get mad over a couple of points. Bet you half of them wouldn't even notice they get them for winning.

+1

• Like Like x 1
  5. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Suppose the average round of TTT takes 5 minutes, two rounds will nautrally yield 50 points. Another 10-20 per round would mean a point gain increase of 40-80% when the rate is already fair

This'd be a lot more impactful than people might first think.

6. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

This is something that is a good idea.... but will be abused due to human beings being shitty in general, people would rdm near the end of the round for the points. Sorry but -1

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

lol ok

+1

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Salem

Salem VIP

Yeah sure why not +2

9. wagwan

wagwan VIP

Why not +3

10. StrayHunter

StrayHunter Emerald

11. Xaxago

Xaxago "Goodbye Mike"-Eleven VIP

+1

12. AWildSqueekMelon

AWildSqueekMelon Active Member

13. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

+4

14. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

I really doubt people would RDM for an extra 10-20 points.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

+1 will add extra motivation to help your team win

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Tups

Tups VIP

you guys act like adding this would be like ranked in any game, i'd like this tbh +1 Nothing wrong with it

17. wot? admin suggest this?
    NOICE +11111

18. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

ez to farm points with little players

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

Sounds like a good idea, tho small lobbies would farm the points a lot faster unless there is a limit (like 15 people in a round for one team to earn points) so small lobbies like 5 player rounds to go by so fast and can earn points quickly.
    Otherwise, +1

20. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I can see this being rewarding. 10-20 points isn't much (basically 2 minutes of playing) so if you're gaining that as a part of being on the winning team I'd say it's pretty nice. Although, just so it's more fair, you only get the extra points if you get at least 1 kill. This will promote gameplay to the max for the competitive players. To the average player, those extra points aren't much, but it's a great incentive for more efforts being put in by the players. +1

• Informative Informative x 1