Denied GeneralTzhao's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by GeneralTzhao, Oct 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeneralTzhao

GeneralTzhao Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    GeneralTzhao
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:571146698
    Which Server:
    Vanilla 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello Everyone,
    I have a bit of a complicated one:
    So, I have a buddy, who quit playing fully and he gave me access to his steam Library. Unfortunately he seems to have been banned previously. I got the following message:
    Disconnect: The Owner of your family share account is on the ban list. www.seriousgmod.com to appeal..
    I looked up his steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64715553

Is there anything that can be done about this so that I can play?
    Thank you for reading,

Yours Truly
    GeneralTzhao​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

How long ago did he give you access to his Steam Library?

4. GeneralTzhao

GeneralTzhao Banned

Hello
    He told me i could have acces quite some time ago, end of february/early march but back then I still did not have a Computer that could play even the "trashiest" games (I hope you get what I mean), so he told me to just let him know once I am actually able to utilize it. so that was last night actually, after I finished building my PC.

5. Jabba the Slut

So you've had the account/login since February/March and just found out you were banned on it the last couple days?

6. GeneralTzhao

GeneralTzhao Banned

No. I've been told he'd give me acces to his library using the shared library function back in february/march. I just finished Building my PC recently and after that he gave me the access to his Library last night. I decided to try out some low memory games which could be installed quickly (Baba is you, Garry's mod and all that kind of stuff). And that is when I noticed his account got banned and that seems to also ban me from your server because I use the game from his Library. I noticed it maybe like 20 minutes before writing my first post

7. Jabba the Slut

Guess I'll finish this.

So you expect us to believe that Fenrir gave you his family share. In the short amount of time after the account being made you decide,
    • I'm gonna play GMOD first.
    • I'm gonna play on SGM first.
    • I'm gonna appeal the ban instead of just clicking over to another TTT server where the account isn't banned.
    I'm gonna be straight with you, we just don't believe you.

Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.