Answered GBA for witnessing a GBA

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by iii, Oct 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

Since Guilty-by-association is it's own thing and not under Traitor Acts (as it's the act of witnessing one and not acting on it when you had the opportunity to do so), does that mean you can't call a kos or kill someone for witnessing someone be GBA and not act on it?

Situation:
    1. You are watching a sniper aiming at the door of a house.
    2. Near the door there are 3 players, in view of the sniper.
    3. One of the 3 players kills one of the others with a mp7 while immediatly running into the house, not giving the sniper time to call them out or shoot them (the sniper is not gba for not shooting the traitor with the mp7 as they didn't have the chance to)
    4. The other player who witnessed someone get killed with a mp7 doesn't shoot the traitor who did it but instead identifies the body and runs away from the scene.

Relevant question: Is the sniper also GBA for not shooting at the person who identified the body and ran away without shooting at the traitor and is clearly guilty for not doing so?

Notes: If this was asked before I'm sorry, but I am unable to search for the term "GBA".

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

No. You can't be GBA for not acting on GBA. This would become an infinite chain where the moment any traitor act is committed, everyone is suddenly allowed to be killed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

I think the sniper should be high sus'd and not KOSd..
    Because with GBA people do hesitate to kill people (like the sniper) who are blatant GBA so

I think it's high sus, not KOS.
    Cause even if the sniper was a traitor, there are still people who are hesitant with GBA, and it's understandable.

Like was said, KOS would lead to massive RDM chains, so high sus is more appropriate really.