Gay pride (parade)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Siddo, Jul 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know. My point is though that ye only get involved when something vaguely provocative is said when ye let that shit pass because they're polite about their hatred. 6 million Jews anyone?

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  2. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

It was only just brought to my attention actually, because i don't sit monitoring the forums 24/7 and have been fairly busy, there are numerous other admins and moderators so no we don't only get involved when something provocative is said, and just because gay pride's origin wasn't civil doesn't mean you cannot have a civil discussion without resulting to petty insults.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Well, well...I can't say I didn't expect this. I am going to take the calculated risk of you saying I baited you into this, but you have just proven my whole point. Thank you much! Unfortunately for you, you aren't going to win much sympathy or support by acting in this manner.

None of the phobias you mention here even apply to this situation, and I am a little concerned about your thinking process when you also bring 'racism' in here.

Disagreeing with you is not the same as having an irrational fear or hatred for you. You may want to study your terms, and if you want to be taken seriously at all, do not resort to using them as trump cards when you have absolutely no argument.

If you can't make any progress without 'riots' and lack of civility, you may want to reexamine your philosophy, and your motives, because we as human beings are for the most part progressed past those things.

You are the one bringing drama and provocative and edgy statements in here, as it seems you have lost your temper. It would be to your credit to cease and desist.

Have a nice day.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. The point I'm trying to make is that there's no difference between someone saying "fags are sinners" etc and expressing their wishes to 'debate' the rights and 'wrongs' of homosexuality, except for the fact that the latter is polite about the homophobia. Next time I will suggest he engages in further research regarding homosexuality with someone he admires before contributing to the debate..?

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  5. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

if you're gay you're gay
    if you're bi you're bi
    if you're straight you're straight
    if you're whatever else then you're whatever else
    /thread

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. We literally got decriminalisation and equal marriage rights through what you're saying won't make progress. Rosa Parks etc etc. Don't try to police something you know clearly don't know enough about and stop pretending you actually care for our rights in the first place. Also, my rights aren't a debate for me, its my actual life, which believe it or not aggravates me when people 'discuss' whether or not I deserve them! Quit the bait.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  7. Once again, you prove your utter lack of knowledge as to what a phobia is, and it does not entail my disagreeing with you and attempting to engage in civil discourse and debate about our differences.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Telling a queer person they don't know what homophobia is is a real good look fam...

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Annnnnnddddd you did accuse me of baiting you. Ok.

I make no attempt to hide the fact that I disagree with you. And you now hit on where we will disagree as to what constitutes "progress". My views aren't a debate for me either, but I will gladly discuss them with you in hopes of bringing you to what I believe is the truth. You apparently have no such interest in constructive dialogue here.

Just because you hold a certain belief does not in the least mean you have an appreciable knowledge of it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

Your point was nothing.

"Yeahhhhh I'm not even gonna reply to this heap of shit. There is no wrong about homosexuality. Go back to the 1800s and suck the cock of whichever cowboy you named yourself after or whatever"

The point of that post was to brag about how little you care about what he said, while still going out of your way to respond just to be provocative. Either actually stop caring or actually respond in a serious way. While I actually disagree with most things he said, there's at least shit worth discussing in his posts. It's not just "written more politely"; there's actual arguments in there! For example (and this is just something that came up while I was writing this post), this:

is not an argument. You do not have authority over what certain words mean just for what you are. What you are or the person you are argument is has nothing to do with the actual topic that is being discussed. You're just trying to start shit. You're not gonna convince him like that. He's at least attempting to convince you.

• Useful x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  11. jshore

jshore VIP

is this where i tell you to "suck a cock" and get banned

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  12. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

why are you fuckin cucks so pissed off about the pride parade when it literally doesnt affect you at all

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

read the thread

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. This whole post is a mess. Wasn't talking about my OG post, was talking to grim and I thought that was clear because... You know... I quoted him.
    Also like
    A topic about gay pride
    When I'm like
    Gay
    Nothing to do with who I am
    Are you for real?

Lastly I'm not trying to convince a homophobe of anything because that's a waste of time. I hate homophobes and will do so til the day I die and I'm not tolerant of it in my life. This centrist shit is ridiculous.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  15. this

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. jshore

jshore VIP

i expect you all to kiss this out when it is over

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. No one is saying you are not gay, you have made that abundantly and inescapably clear. As @Dani pointed out much better than I did, you still do not get to define words you think apply to your cause, and in your most recent post you still demonstrate how you fail to grasp the meaning of the word in question.

And you also now reveal how you hold hatred towards me, while continuing to misuse the word homophobe. Now, that, is not a good look.

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. Please, kind sir, please educate me where I am clearly lacking about the wrongs of homosexuality! Will pussy eating send me to a hell i don't believe in? Or should I just stick to dick sucking for absolution? I'm being deathly serious. I need to know so I can correctly identify homophobia in my great homo life!

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. You are not serious in the least, and I have already told you what homophobia means. You clearly don't care, all you want to do is keep inflaming this, and you are hoping I will make a misstep here that you can then accuse me of to get me punished here on this forum.

You obviously have no interest in hearing anything other than your own views, so you won't cooperate to better your fellow man, or allow the same to be done for you. That mode of thinking would work perfectly in a fantasy world of your own creation, but, to your own detriment, that's not the type of world any of us can choose to live in.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  20. I'm dead serious. You refuse to listen to me at all, in fact you made a comment to carned essentially about why would he tag me, so it's clear you have no respect for my opinion.
    What I'm asking you is for you to please explain what it is exactly that you think is wrong with homosexuality then, if you won't accept that believing that there is anything wrong with homosexuality in the first place is inherently homophobic.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.