Denied Gandalf2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Gandalf2, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gandalf2

Gandalf2 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Gandalf
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I wasnt ghosting, i dont even know the guy.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was on West 2 and was a inno, i was walking around, then the lights turned off and i saw BlackRabbit kill a detective. When the lights turn back on, i say KOS BlackRabbit and he exclaimed he did nothing. I kill him, and he starts private messaging me saying "Tell me exactly what you saw" I at the time did not now how to respond back, so i said in public chat, "I saw you kill a detective!" He keeps claiming that he did no such thing and goes on to ban me saying "Ghosting with No Luck Just Skill" for 28 days. I am really starting to love serious TTT, and im concidering donating. I dont want to be banned for crap like this.

Thank you for reading my appeal and i hope its approved soon.​

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

How do you not even know the guy, but you are friends on Steam? Lying on an appeal won't help you. @Black Rabbit and I both suspected you of ghosting and I even made sure to watch you. After plenty of suspicious traitor kills, with no real proof, because trust me, I was spectating you, I could tell you two were ghosting.

I just want to reiterate that you are lying on your appeal and that you two are friends on Steam.

3. Black Rabbit

Black Rabbit I'm a Villain! VIP

Hi gandalf, I talked with carned about this - You stated I killed the detective, which you would of not known. I was in a room alone, hiding away from my C4. My c4 then went off and killed the detective. How can you know it was me with basing it off c4 kill? It just so happens the detective I had killed was your friend No Luck.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.