Denied Funderfan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Funderfan, Jan 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funderfan

Funderfan New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Leader funderfan|trade.tf
    Your Steam ID:
    Leader funderfan|trade.tf
    Which Server:
    Vanilla 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didnt realize I was unmuted and I was breathing through it I didn't mean to micspam I'm sorry that I did I never meant to.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    My x key has been sticky recently and I tried a new bind but I found x the most comfortable usually I'm on top of fixing the problem to avoid mic spamming but I failed at doing so.​

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

For future reference your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:202594455

@[MZK]Lightning to address your ban.

3. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

I've seen this!

However, I most likely will not be able to handle this ban appeal until late tomorrow, because I currently have no recording capabilities at this time.

4. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

@Funderfan ,

First off I do apologize for the delay in handling this appeal, which has seen the ban expire before the appeal was handled.

You were originally gagged by our Moderator @Ahalan for micspam during the map Xmas B5.

Later on during that same map, you chose to play music through your mic, which earned you your round-gag. (a double round-gag as both I and Ahalan got it at the same time)

Even later on during the map Haven you started breathing through your mic for a period of at least 5 seconds, which was the final straw, leading to your ban.

Here you can view snippets of your round-gag and ban offenses:

After deliberation with Ahalan (because he issued the original gag), it has been decided that this ban appeal will be denied due to the fact that you picked up your original gag and round-gag offenses while obviously trying to join others in micspamming.

I do sympathize that you did pick up the ban offense by accident, but if you hadn't joined others in micspamming you would've only been gagged (and not banned) for the offense that lead to your ban.

Hopefully this will teach you to not join others when they micspam, and that we won't be seeing your name in this subforum any time soon.

---[MZK]Lightning

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.