Accepted Full Ammo Spawn

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Python~, Dec 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

The thing I have always liked about our donator perks is that they don't give any advantage over the regular players, but I feel like spawning with a fully stocked gun would shift this for the worse. Sure, it may be a good incentive to donate, but it might also deter regular losers from playing because they keep getting wrecked by donors.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

This has been implemented across all servers. Vanilla used to give full ammo to all donators but it will use this same system now.

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  3. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

highwon plz give vanilla back our ammo :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Not sure if intentional, or I'd make a bug report, but I've noticed some guns (AK, Colt, and I'm sure a few others) don't spawn with full ammo but they do have some extra ammo. AK has 30/30 instead of 30/60 and colt is at 7/21 instead of 7/36

Edit: this is on the non-vanilla servers

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  5. MaulTPiss

MaulTPiss VIP

I dont see why this has to be implemented in vanilla, as all the people that did post on this thread, are mostly non vanilla players, why should they hold say over people who play vanilla. Vanilla might be looked upon as the outkast of the children but its still a tight knit community amongst the players that play it. This is crazy that others (people who dont play on vanilla) have say on what goes on in vanilla. This should be discussed amongst the vanillites. I feel like they would not agree with the implentation that has already occured. However im just voicing some concern that is seen amongst the community vanilla players.

6. EhhChris

This has been a thing on Vanilla much longer than it has on the other servers. Nothing was changed on the vanilla servers, only the non-vanilla ones.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. EhhChris

Ah you're right. Somewhere I misinterpreted this. Same goes for full ammo; this post only says gives ammo and doesn't specify.

9. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

I joined Vanilla and decided to go on a massacre spraying everyone I saw. After unloading a whole clip I saw I had 0 ammo left. :(

• Like Like x 1
  10. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I made the change to vanilla to keep things more universal across our servers. Different game mechanics can be confusing. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  11. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Ssince this shouldnt be gravedigging it is now fair i didnt like going to vanilla full ammo then to east 2 dun dun dun not full ammo spawn

12. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

how about an option to be able to buy max ammo every round? i would gladly pay $20 or maybe more for that.

13. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

I think what Highwon did was that he made it so VIP+ donators spawn with full ammo every round.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.