Fuck it. Bye

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Juice Juice™, Jul 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

We remember things differently. When I joined the server, the admins were a bunch of uptight pricks who had no feeling or emotion, and you were lucky to be guaranteed their time of day. Some people see the staff team becoming more and more conservative... but if anything it's doing the exact opposite. Shit changes, that's just how it works. Nothing stays the same for ever.

You will never survive if your solution to change is walking away. You will only make yourself look like an asshole, and hurt the ones you love.
    Adios amigo.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

cya buddy ol pal hmu sometime

3. Gonco

Gonco white knight VIP

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

I don't disagree with every admin I talked to. In fact, I agree with a lot of them. In this situation in particular, I especially agree with what Diekasta told me. However, this directly contradicts what 4 other admins told me, and still continue to tell me, but there is no communication of this. And I'm just going to remind you that you decided being on the top of the nether was a bad idea until I convinced you otherwise, but hey! What do I know. I didn't even know there were 15+ admins to be certain! And logistically, I don't even know how the fuck you would have time to even talk to every single mod. Let alone report them or whatever bullshit you are saying I did. I won't say that you are the epitome of toxic-ex staff, just because by default you haven't been banned, but you are certainly up there.
    I will refer you to the above, or literally anything else I have been saying on how multiple admins tell me multiple different things for the same topic frequently, and I will address other stuff generally below, but I will also leave off with this:
    The L.A.S.T method works only with sincerity. Something you entirely lack. You have always been completely pretentious in your posts, and one of the most passive aggressive staff members I have seen on the server.

It could have just been because I tried to focus my interactions with people like you and Graze, not to mention I wasn't on the forums as frequently as I am today, but what I did see of the staff back then as opposed to now (And again, there are frequent exceptions) is sociability. I'd go into more detail, but I'm already look enough like a whiny cunt with everything I've said below.

It's more than just what's happening now.
    I don't know how to interact with people properly. I just don't. How I interact with people on here is how I interact with people RL. And the more I can isolated myself RL, the more I do. When I first joined this server, pretty much my only goal was to become a member of staff, and I think that it is abundantly clear to anyone that is never going to happen.
    I was extremely proud of my unbanned status, minus karma bans. Then I go get myself banned for replying to being tagged in a forum report and telling someone to fuck off. Meanwhile, in that same week, I watch other people have their appeals accepted for the exact same thing, and I can see someone post this against me with impunity. I cut it off so names wouldn't be seen.
    I then later got banned because I said someone had a lot of reports on them. Yes, the reason for that ban later got changed to something else after I brought it up with staff, which actually deserved a ban, but to see that some staff were so eager to ban me they chose the least offensive thing, just a literal, object fact, instead of literally anything else in that post is incredibly disheartening.
    I only try to suggest things that I believe would improve the server, and I only end up getting way to aggressive and killing my argument, and getting flooded with dumbvotes beside. That is a pretty shitty feeling. Especially when I later see someone suggest the exact same thing under a different wording and get support from the same people.
    I have someone I thought was my friend tell me I twisted their words and lie to me publicly even though I used what they said in exact, complete context. That is a pretty big tipping point for me, especially when I respected them so much.

I could go into more detail or add more things to the list, but I lack proof for some, and it would probably be viewed as pettier than I am already being. I love this place, but it is shitty that it is the only place I really feel comfortable interacting with other humans on a regular basis, and I mostly feel terrible while I am on here, even though it is my own fault. I am leaving because this place is not a place healthy for me, and I am requesting a ban because I know I will keep coming back if I am not.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. beyblade informant

beyblade informant Banned VIP

this was enjoyable to read +1

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Silent, as much as some hated you some loved you. I hope you take care Silent. You brought a balance to the server that we needed.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

The fact that your thread has 8 dumb votes actually gives me hope. While in your eyes your opinions may be correct, and incorrect in the eyes of others, it's interested to see the shift right the community has taken. I quite enjoy it. I hope to see you back one day, not that I really know you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Doctor Smurfenstein

Doctor Smurfenstein Active member Banned VIP

I just post for the lolz

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

You see? This is what I'm talking about. In the past, we've constantly tried to solve your issues in a diplomatic and rational manner that both adhered to our standards and made the player happy. But unfortunately if the player is unwilling to evaluate and maybe change their ideas and opinions in the same bigger picture we take them in , we can do nothing more than smile and thank them for their time, as we led the horse to water who will not drink and instead allows their minor personal grievances distract them.

I truly hope you grow and learn from this. Be the moral to your story.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Juice Juice™

Forgot to disable email alerts. Fun. Wink, your insincerity shows through everything you do. I would accept this if it came from literally anyone else. Especially after you have been part of the threads in which I actually did change my mind, and commented on them after. Your self serving rhetoric is one of the most disgusting things I have seen from someone in my personal life. You accuse me of twisting peoples words when I only use them in full context, then come and post shit like this where you clearly couldn't care less as to what I have said or have continued to say. Maybe you should try and listen opinions outside of your own, read the arguments, instead of seeing the first few sentences and assuming the rest. But I know you won't, so I'll leave this here in hopes that maybe someone else reads it and will.

• Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

I like how you make a farewell and then come back and post shit on it. In everything you do you assume you're right, which is personally why I dislike you. You can't always push forward, neither can you constantly pull back- you have to find an equilibrium between the two.

12. Juice Juice™

I am trying to figure out how to disable my email alerts. Whatever box I unticked, it is still sending me these alerts.
    And I don't think I am always right. People keep saying I do, but I admit I am wrong when I think I am wrong. However, when I have proof in a situation that says I am right, in full context, yes, I will continue to say that I am right. And if I think it's important, I will continue to argue that situation.

If a moderator would please lock this thread, or tell me how to stop receiving alerts, I would be most appreciative.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  13. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Go up top on this page and if it says unwatch at the top right above the posts, click that, should solve it o/

EDIT: Also, to disable all email notifications for watched threads, go to https://www.seriousgmod.com/watched/threads/all and in the top right, under "Manage watched threads" just click 'Disable email notification'

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Don't leave us man :(

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.