Friday The 13th: The Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hyper ✿, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

[​IMG]
    I'm so happy it's finally here!!!

This thread is for those of you guys who like to hunt down your prey. This game is sort of like a knock-off of Dead by Daylight, but my oh my, I'm loving it. Jason Voorhees finally coming back from his last movie in 2009 and his debut in 1980! To imagine that it has been 36 years since the start of this big guy and how he has improved, it's amazing. For a better understanding of the game, go to their website by clicking HERE and the steam page HERE. The game is assorted with a roster of camp counselors and generations of Jason, who each have different stats and skills. The game takes place in the famous, Camp Crystal Lake where you are either chosen as Jason or a counselor. As Jason, your object is to pursue and murder every last one of those pesky counselors that did you wrong in your previous life. You are accompanied by your mother, commanding and supporting your every move in your head. You also have 5 different abilities which are granted to you over the duration of the game. There is a plethora of different default kills which you can choose - 4 each game, along with a huge amount of environmental kills if you so happen to be near one of the activation points. If chosen as a counselor, your objective is to survive and escape! You are given many tasks such as repairing a car, repairing a boat or calling the cops and escaping. An alternative to winning is surviving the full 20-minute match timer which grants you asylum as Jason must rest. You can arm yourself with weapons you find around the camp and can fight back when needed - even kill Jason. As a counselor, you are able to call Tommy Jarvis who is bestowed upon a random killed or escaped player. Tommy Jarvis has astronomical stats and has the task of helping the counselors escape.

If you're interested in teaming up for FRIDAY THE 13TH gameplay, comment on this thread with your steam, the times you're online and any other pertinent information. I'm available at any time so hmu whenever!

Use this thread to find teammates, post gameplay footage, and share survival tactics with the community.
    Can't wait to get out there and bash some heads. Hope you guys can enjoy the bloodcurdling experience also! Totally forgot to give creds to @MangoTango for the bloody gif and layout. <3
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Well I guess I'm the only one who plays this game ,>.<,

3. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

rip

4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

@Buck Rake has it and plays it often even if I bully him for how bad it is ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

I might post some shi

6. Buck Rake

Buck Rake Member

You will come to love it carned

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

Good ass teammate. :love::sneakylove::love::sneakylove:

• Like Like x 1