Denied FreakinJose's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by FreakinJose, Aug 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    FreakinJose
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:80420178
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Last map I played on was on Motels. All I remember was being Karma banned, but because each inno I killed did do a traitorous act. From what I remember one person T-baited, one damaged the tester, one broke the tester with a dead body, and last I remember was someone shooting a person for damaging the health station but didnt call a KOS​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

You were banned by @Lordyhgm for Mass RDM 1st
    Please wait till they get their evidence

3. @Voca Was there in the round I was karma banned

4. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Sup, I banned you for Mass RDM after you killed 4 people with the sword on Jondome.

[​IMG]
    My death at the same time is purely coincidental
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Since it did not credit the post-mortem kills, only 2 people managed to file a report before you were karma banned, although pixie mentioned in vc that you killed them and another person on top in VC so I had a look. Sure enough, as you can see in the DS and logs, you killed 2 people with the sword and then 2 more people after firemac managed to kill you.

Despite your dismissive response, you are responsible for any kills that occur due to the sword while you are holding it and for a while afterwards depending on location and context. As such I banned you for the 4 kills. Hope this clears up why you were banned, now why should I accept this appeal?

5. Thought this ban was from Motels, fair enough

6. Why is this still pending lol

7. Lordyhgm

Cause I asked why I should accept the appeal.

8. I already said that I thought this ban was from Motels. Its fair if its from Jondome.
    I guess since it was a karma ban it should be removed since the karma ban already did its job. idc really though since its valid enough

9. Lordyhgm

Aight well, in that case, I guess I'll just close this up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.