Frag Wars

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by Weef, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Weef

Weef VIP

A fun round called Frag wars... with the frag grenade. Would be a great addition i dont think anyone would object.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

I object

3. Frag

Frag Click Click ` BOOM! VIP

Hmmmm, this could possibly be a fun event if you ask me. I'm not sure if frags is the best weapon of choice however and I'm sure people will just be dying all over the placed due to everyone throwing random frags up in the air. There's no real skill required in a frag wars, its just chuck grenades and hope they blow someone up. Not to mention what will take place when we get down to the last two players. They would easily be able to dodge most of the uncooked frags & you would have to cook it just enough before you throw it at your opponent to even catch them. This event will just take an ample amount of time if implemented... Harpoon wars and headshot wars are both one shot kill events too, as to where a Frag could easily inflict any amount of damage depending on how far the player is from the blast range.

I don't think this is the best weapon of choice here for an event. Its not a bad idea though.. thanks for sharing!

4. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

To be honest, I object to this

Reason: Mass suicidal and plainly the camper will have the advantage, they would just sit at one corner untill they are the last 2.

5. TonicToast

TonicToast Member

I like the idea, but it would take too long, and it would cause things like lag, etc.

6. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

I remember when Highwon crashed the server with two Lions. I'm not sure what the equivalent is in frag grenades but I don't think that it would work too well for the servers' health, so -1

7. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

One word: crash.

8. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

+1, if the server can survive plenty of explosive barrels exploding in the almost same seconds, then I'm sure it could handle frags being tossed around and exploding. Granted, this would have to be tested since the Frag's explosive radius is almost to that of a C4 by the looks of it, besides the fact that Frag's explosive radius doesn't go through walls. If that would occur, I'd abuse the ever loving shit out of that. I digress though, the other reason I mention frag grenades containing a similar explosive range to C4 is this simple fact: It blows up the pipes on Canyon just like a C4 is meant to. What I'm getting at: The frag grenades possess a literal copycat asset of the explosion much like the C4. I've no actual clue if I'm correct, I'm just speculating at this point but my +1 still stands highly and mightily.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Doomblade3890

Doomblade3890 Supporter

Um, no thanks. I don't want uber lag.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Yeah, I'm pretty sure a bunch of frags would cause crashes.

11. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

-1 Tested before. Not very optimal