Answered forgiveness

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911, Feb 8, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

So i was wonder what would happen in this situation. Lets say someone rdmed you on accident. You tell the mod to forgive him and he leaves before the mod removes the slays. Would his forgiveness be rejected and he get banned or would they just remove the slay and go on with life?

2. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Depends on discretion and reasoning for rdming. If the person just outright shot you then they'd probably be banned for rdm and leave. If it was an accident accident like borderline crossfire or i shot you on accident or just a stray bullet then probably just let him go. That'd be my guess

3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

its all case by case. There isnt a clear cut answer to this because mods reserve the right to refuse forgiveness. It all depends on what the person did, to how many people, and who the mod is at the time.

EDIT: If the player were to leave, its likely the mod would say fuck it and ban the guy because he had full intentions of leaving anyway, regardless if you asked.

4. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

it really depends on how the mod views the situation. if it was accidental then yeah he could just remove it and move on lol