Rejected forgive

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by rob the sasquatch, Apr 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. they should add a forgive with the report thing so the person can forgive or not in the reports

• Old x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

3. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

Been suggested before -1.

5. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

+1

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

please... use the search bar -1

7. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Seen this suggestion too many times in the past year itself, gets shot down everytime. -1

8. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I can understand why you feel that we should have the forgive option, but there is a very good reason as to why we do not. RDM is RDM. It doesnt matter if it was 1 damage, 99 damage, you fucking around with your friend, or you actively trying to kill someone for the sake of what the hell. However, if asked to, the staff member online can get discretion if they feel that both parties are okay with it. Mods, would have to get discretion from admins, while admins can use discretion whenever they feel. However, dont expect all staff to give discretion. You arent entitled to it, and staff arent required to listen to your requests, but if the staff member is okay with it, it sometimes happens.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Please search if your suggestion was already made before you make it. Im sure everybody is tired of pointing out the flaws in the forgive system.

10. I understand all the flaws and I'm on the fence as to whether or not I think this is a good idea. It is Serious TTT, and it should be RDM is RDM, but I also think if both parties say it's okay to crowbar fight or something, it shouldn't be RDM. Another point that a lot of people may not think about is that while the system can lead to harassment (e.g. "you seriously not going to forgive me for that shit, are you going to cry about it that much?" etc), it could also lead to harmony between players by forgiving, which is the first step in healing relationships. Even if two players are fighting, sometimes it only takes one to just say "i'm done, sorry, i forgive you for that rdm, now let's stop." Just another point to think about, but I doubt this will be implemented again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.