Denied Fluff Box's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Fluff Box, Feb 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluff Box

Fluff Box New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Fluff Box
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The reason I think I should be Unbanned Is Bec I did Rdm I didn't straight rdm I did it in between gaps and sometimes I just damaged players not even killed honestly by accident​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    (Mrdm) So Yes I did Rdm But I did it between Gaps: Rdm - SR - NR - NR - NR - Rdm - Slay You get it But I This time I Killed someone who was t baiting to the Detective By almost shooting his Toes and I shot him he reported me and I Eventually got banned By SpitefullVenom The reason I think I deserve to be unbanned You may ask its Bec I Don't say I'm completely Innocent but I didn't Straight Rdm That is all​

2. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Tagging @Spitefulvenom , who banned you for Mass RDM 1st Offence. Please be patient while they gather their evidence.

*Also your Steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:214401853

3. Fluff Box

Fluff Box New Member

NR = Normal Round, SL = Slay Round,

4. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

I have seen this and will respond soon

5. Spitefulvenom

Hello Fluff Box i banned you for mass RDM 1st offence today and here is why

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now above you claim you didn't straight RDM but nearly every time i see you on you get slain for throwing incins at people then as you pointed out above you'd wait a few rounds for the lasts to "disappear" then RDM again which is blatant loop holing. However we are allowed to use dissgression to keep track of slays for people we deem to be loop holing hence why the slays carried over multiple maps. I would like to know your opinion of the evidence and also an admins before i give a conclusion.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  6. Spitefulvenom

After talking with the admins and looking at your ban history i see no reason to unban you at this time. The ban is local so you are welcome to play on the rest of our servers until your ban is up in 5 days time.

Appeal: Denied

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.