Approved Floyd2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Floyd2, Apr 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floyd2

Floyd2 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Floyd
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:82533972
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned for Hacking and here i am trying to convince you that i am NOT Hacking and for that i should not get banned. I have never hacked in any game or any server EVER and i dont have any intentions of doing so.

This may sound really selfish but i dont want to get banned for being good.
    Before Serious TTT I was playing in a Finnish server called Kaski TTT for about 800 hours and the server quitted and since then i have been looking out for really good server that i could play again and then i found this server and it was really good and i enjoy playing here so much.

I have 1100 hours on Gmod almost purely TTT , 1300 hours on TF2 , 200h on CS:GO and 400 hours on R6S and was the third most highest rank in the game. So i would say that i am farely decent player and i have alot of FPShooter Expirience.

The shot that i think got me banned was almost purely luck shot and if i was hacking then you would noticed it much earlier.
    This may sound like alot of bullshit but its not and i honistly just want to have fun finally playing TTT again after so long time.

Also there are players for example
    Tankor Of Finland who is an MVP and well known person on the server and MikkiHavumäki who know me from the Finnish server and can confirm my story.

They can also tell you that I have never hacked in the Finnish TTT server but im not sure is that usable evidence since you cannot know if they are lying or not but you can trust these peaple and you do know Tankor Of Finland and he never lies.

Hope you understand and I hope that i will get back to playing again soon. I was also just considering buying the VIP but then this happened.

EDIT: I also want to mention that i would not be making this report if it wouldn't be so big deal for me. It just took so damn long to find a really good server that is fair and balanced but also has skill based weapons that 1 shots in the head for example. And also if i dont get approved how the hell should i continue playing after my ban ends?!? I cannot do anything about my skill-level or the way i play?!?
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

Tagging @DexRusky as they banned you for Hacking 1st. Please allow them to gather their response.

3. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

Hey there Floyd, thank you for appealing. I indeed banned you for your First Offense of Hacking, please give me a bit to clip some evidence together.

4. Floyd2

Floyd2 VIP

Take all the time you need

5. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

Due to corrupted recordings, I'll be unbanning you shortly, sorry for the inconvenience.

Appeal: Accepted and Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.