Floyd TTT clips

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Floyd2, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Floyd2

Floyd2 VIP

Here's some of my gameplay, just to clear the accusations.
    if you want 60 fps open it in youtube and not in steambrowser and put 1080p

Regarding the Bunnyhop script.
    It isn't a script. its a simple bind that with practise will make you jump everytime you scroll you mousewheel and you will be able to bhop for a long time.
    bind "+jump" "mwheelup"
    bind "+jump" "mwheeldown"
    If i am not allowed to use this trick please let me know and i will stop it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

It's fine, just use it around the right staff members. Some are a bit to eager to ban, and if someone is getting good hops they might drop the hammer to easily.
    Also your aim is shite so if you got banned for that whoever banned you is a dumbass.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Floyd2

Floyd2 VIP

Allright good to know.

4. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

It's magic, I tell you

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

RIP, banned again

6. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Yeah because it's not like you are able to cherry pick what you show people beforehand it's totally in his interest to post evidence of him hacking to help his case.

Not everyone is Dazza you know?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

that bind doesnt work unless you time your jumps
    like in competitive csgo

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

70-80 ping, 100ms lerp yet you look like you have fucking 200 ping with that hitreg. go fix your netsettings smh

9. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

I said the bhops were fine and his aim was shit... how does that mean I'm favouring him not hacking? I'm neutral on it bc there's no evidence I've seen either way. Nothing I said conflicts with your interests or his.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

To be more precise you have said that if any staff member(that would be me, hello) were to ban him for aimhacking they would be a dumbass for doing so as if this clip here was definitive proof of Floyd never using aimhacks or as if 11:27 of playtime represented the entirety of his playtime on our server.
    In other words you decided that this clip here is enough to insult a random staff member for taking action against him in regards to aimhacking completely excluding the fact that nobody will purposefully display evidence of them hacking in one of their own videos or that hacking software can be toggled on and off.
    For the sake of simplicity let's just say that what you have said conflicts with my interest of randomly being called a dumbass(or having any of my staffmates be called dumbasses) unjustly because of a generalized conclusion derived from a video consisting of a set of very specific hand-picked moments.

• Winner Winner x 5
  11. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

This just gives me more reason to call you a dumbass /shrug

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Floyd2

Floyd2 VIP

i seriosly think that this server and these mods have some personal vendetta over me. And what i have heard is that 90% of the players on the server dont think I am actually hacking and its mostly just the staff.

• Dumb x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1