Denied Fliptastic's Appeal

Discussion in 'Deathrun Ban Appeals' started by Fliptastic, Mar 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fliptastic

Fliptastic New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Fliptastic
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:78040278
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't really do anything wrong but be myself and joke around then i get muted without warning then banned without warning then banned for 3 days
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i just found this server and thought it was cool to meet some new people and have fun for once on a server. i really enjoy the staff but one unnamed staff member. this is probably the best server i have joined since the last on i was admin on last year and all the other servers are complete garbage.​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned from our Deathrun server by @Emtech2 for "Toxic/Spam/Harassment". He will respond when he can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Emtech2

Emtech2 The worst ones always live VIP Silver Emerald

Hello @Fliptastic,
    You were banned for "Toxic/Spam/Harassment", your ban is 3 days. On the server before I connected you spammed a link (http://www.wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose). You were muted and warned twice (by @Yatty) before I connected.
    When I came on you sent the link then spammed "Heyy That's Pretty Good!" I muted you for 2 rounds.
    When the map changed and it unmuted you, you harassed, I then banned you for 3 days since it turned out to be your 3rd offense of spam and due to you being toxic and the harassment.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.