Approved FlashyScorpion's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by FlashyScorpion, Oct 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    FlashyScorpion
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:83571983
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I wasn't speedhacking, i don't even know how to hack. I was playing a round normally as a traitor and was banned for speedhacking.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have over 400 hours overall on Serious TTT. I have no bans, very few slays. no gag or mutes, I love Serious TTT I play it everyday. why the hell would I speedhack?​

2. FurryKats

FurryKats VIP

Uploading a Youtube Video that I had taken, asked because of KillaMarshal.

3. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

4. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

I had several people Record and it was brought to my attention that you were speed hacking along with basically the entire server saying to me that you were moving faster, and from what i saw i agree.

5. I really dont know what to say because on my screen I was moving normally.

6. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

7. Killamarshall

looking back at the videos and what i saw it might have been a issue of you "Bhopping" which if this is the case after @FurryKats video is done i will re-evaluate.

8. I saw King Husky's video and I'm so confused. I was definitely not moving that fast on my side.

9. I think I can prove that is was a glitch of some kind. In King Husky's video I was typing in chat and that was sped up too.

10. Killamarshall

you see the issue here? you were moving a TON faster from our POV.

11. I really have no proof of my innocence but I know for a fact that i wasnt moving that fast.

12. Just a thought, maybe it was a spectator glitch?

13. Killamarshall

i would like to tag @Toxin as he is my admin and would like to get his input on this.

as a side note flashy, i was not requesting this global so if it does stick it is only a local ban.

14. Killamarshall

Possibly.

15. For example the model for my shotgun glitched at the end.

16. Can you get the input from anyone who was actually in game and not spectating?

17. Does anyone have a recording from the detective's pov?

18. Killamarshall

i am not sure as we were more focused on the fact that you were zipping around the map.

19. In the videos the detective is moving faster than normal and the models are glitched both of which lead me to believe this was some kind of spectator glitch.

20. FurryKats

FurryKats VIP

Here's mine, the video is terrible and mute the video plez it's stupid audio... I hate fraps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.