Denied fizzythefishy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by fizzythefishy, Jun 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    fizzythefishy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:157771523
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I mean i'm trying to get UN-banned I've taken 3 months to think about my actions and i wanna be nice to everyone and not use my mic to be toxic.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i have zero evidence because i just dont but i wanna be nice and yeah
    tell me my steam is fizzythefishy tell me when i get unbanned there

(isnt accepted knew already :( )​

2. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

horrible ik
    but i tried

3. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

thats what counts

4. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

5. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

6. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

oh waiting for agent a because he probably knows me best

7. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Agent A was the one that issued the extension to your ban for Ghosting, third offense. My apologies, I actually should have tagged @Chastity4lyfe as well since it was only an extension to her original ban.

8. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

9. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hey @fizzythefishy
    I banned you and had it extended because of the amount of times you had been banned for ghosting already thus far..
    You and I had discussed over steam shortly after the ban - but to give more context here is the console of when you ghosted to me to get me near a traitor room where you and your T buddy were able to kill me.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, you sent me a PM to get me to go to the tester on 67th way. Upon entering the tester(eventually), there were a bunch of unID bodies, you were in the T room, and your T buddy and you killed me.

Here is proof that you were indeed a traitor that round
    [​IMG]
    I did bring this case to other staff members, and we deemed this as ghosting in the manner you did it.

So my question for you is, how do you think you've managed to change in the short amount of time you've been banned? What will be different if your ban is shortened and you come back to the servers?

10. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

i think ive managed to handle my anger issues like aloooooooooooooooooooooooot cause i have problems. what will differ every time a mod or someone comes on i will say hi if it pops up i forgot and ill say sorry to everyone

11. Chastity4lyfe

Although I am happy you feel you've worked on your anger, the issue at hand is your ghosting. My concern is you still don't fully understand what ghosting is and how to refrain from doing it which is why you're serving this long of a ban. You're done this three times in a short amount of time and now you're serving punishment for it.

12. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

but its been served i checked a month ago and it was 50 i checked yesterday and its 49 or 50 and now its starting up again i dont understand help

13. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

sorry not on alot btw is uh the old mods and uh og people still play the ogs are the best

14. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

add me on steam ussaly on there playin cs or law breakers

15. Chastity4lyfe

Your ban will be over on August 16th, as it's a 16 week ban. Thus far, you haven't really provided me with any reason to have this shortened, appealed, or voided.

16. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

well my ban would be 20 days or 19 days because it was a month already because as i said last time i checked was a month ago and it was 50 and it was still 50 when i checked onbefore i made the appeal

17. Chastity4lyfe

As stated, your ban will end on August 16th for the 16 week period. I will be denying this appeal. Let me know if you have questions.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.