Approved Femboy Gaming 420's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Femboy Gaming 420, Dec 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Meatwad
    Your Steam ID:
    Top ten juiced up coaches and the top ten juiced up players
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It was early in the mornin' (like the sublime song) and I was afking on nilla for skin. I wake up and see what's my progress and play one round. Some dude is near an unided body and I kill him and then once I get reported I'm too tired to care so I leave and go back to sleep. and then I got banned by @My Dime Is Up .​
    Evidence of Innocence:

this isn't really evidence I just wanna show you guys this video to maybe cheer you up while you staff.​

2. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

3. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Hello FemBoy,

Like you said, you killed someone for being by an UNIDd body mc_terminal. However before you could respond you left the server as shown in the photo below.
    [​IMG]

In the deathscene, the UNID body was not there for a long time. There was a firefight and there were two players there (treyfish and Sonic). Sonic was killed and treyfish could possibly not have known if he could ID the body without being shot. You also did not give adequate time for treyfish to ID the body before initiating a firefight with him. Please reference the deathscene below.

Sometimes when there is a firefight going on, people may act on instinct when they immediately see a player standing by an UNID body and may forget about the rules regarding adequate time to ID and the fact that a player must be in a safe situation to ID a body. I'm willing to unban you on Vanilla and add a slay to your account if that works for you.

How does that sound @Femboy Gaming 420 ?

4. Yeah that works. Here’s another video to cheer you up

5. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Sounds good, I've gone ahead and added a slay to your SteamID.

Appeal: Accepted (Not Voided)
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.