Denied Father Bobby's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by son, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. son

son VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Father Bobby
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:69290912
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I stood up for minecarts, and they have the audacity to ban me for mass rdm? Think of the mental issues they are causing these minecarts.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=858289416

2. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

You were banned for mass rdm x3 by @That One Single Guy. Please be patient as you wait for a response.

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

@That One Single Guy is the one that banned you with my direction to. I will respond with the evidence soon.

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello @Father Bobby,

I like to keep things as concise as possible, so let's get right to why I will be DENYING this appeal. Shall we?

Your first offense of RDM came while we were playing on Mineshaft. You pushed an AFK player into the lava as a detective; you were report and then slain for this:

[​IMG]
    Your second and third offense came on Minecraft B5, when you decided to propkill myself and another player; this was confirmed in the deathscene and you were reported; you proceded to give the response shown in your screenshot and you were banned:
    [​IMG]
    Given your attitude towards how you answered your reports, this ban appeal is DENIED. I highly advise that before you return to any Serious Server, you consider changing your play-style to prevent any further instances like this occurring.

If you have any questions, please let me know either on here or via PM.

Thank you and have a good night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.