Denied Fabian's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Fabian, Oct 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fabian

Fabian New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    thezenongaming
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i got slayn 5 times and den i got band for mass rdm after i got slayd
    and i did not kill enny players in after the time of the last slay​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i did not have anny reports on me and i suspekt mod abuse​

2. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

@Ace-Hardlight banned you. Please be patient as he responds to this.

3. User12510

User12510 Member

Hey @Fabian

A number of reports came up about you a while ago all withing a single map.

Reports:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see from these reports all your responses where invalid as RDM'ing and KOS'ing due to supposed harassment (which you never brought up to the staff online at the time) is not a valid reason for killing.

Thanks to the current admin online you where given x3 slays the following map instead of a ban after I had finished handling the report.

However there was also a 4th report which came in along those reports which was taken and mistakenly marked invalid by Timo, as seen here:
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-steam_0-0-56062804.43716/#post-430071

As such this warranted a 4x ban due to the fact that you where already given a chance with the 3rd report but since 4 reports where deemed valid against you all within the same map I banned you for intentional mass rdm:
    [​IMG]

In conclusion I will be marking this appeal Invalid as you have an extensively long history of Mass RDM'ing.

Feel free to contact me by starting a forum conversation if you have any other questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.