Accepted Expanding grounds for self defense

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by RhazhBash, Sep 17, 2020.

?

Which changes do you support?

1. +1 for the inno vs detective change

11.1%
  2. +1 for the T vs T change

20.4%
  3. +1 for both

53.7%
  4. -1 for both

14.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

I’m saying someone hypothetically could if they cared more about the team winning than their kills and life

2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

But if they wanted their team to win, they would kill the T that is kosing t-buddies ~ therefore making themselves proven and eliminating the possibility of other t-buddies getting kosed by the t

In turn giving traitors a higher win chance

3. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

What I’m saying is maybe they would each agree in t chat about it. The point is that people who are proven on SGM are supposed to be “Proven” but if t’s can organize killing each other through koses then it won’t make people be seen as proven.

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  4. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

T's would technically be able to organize TKing with or without the rule being changed, the rule is so you can kill a tbuddy who koses you at random

5. Rico

Rico The Coolest Person! VIP Bronze

Recently had an experience where a detective kos'd me for no reason and then proceeded to throw a discombobulator at me which i responded with by promptly shooting him in the face. Personally don't think I did anything wrong if someone is just trying to ruin my round...

6. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

not sure how you would integrate this with the map itself. would it be more of an earthquake or would the ground just come upwards like a random hill/mound on the map?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Alright, the votes are pretty clear here. This suggestion will be implemented on both counts. The rules will be reflected to show this.

Accepted.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.