Finished EU 2 = 2 Times the Fun

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by CDriscoll, Dec 2, 2015.

1. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Hello, salut, hallo, ciao, and hej! Let's get this thing goin'!

The Giveaway

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To support and celebrate the release of the second EU server, I want to get a giveaway going! This isn't a giveaway for any games, or anything like that, so don't get your hopes up, and stop reading if that's what you wanted. Since EU 2 has been released with a stocked shop, with more to come in the future, it'd be awesome to get a point giveaway going! Right now I have at least 100,000 points to giveaway, and if anyone else would like to chip in to make the pool higher, feel free to message me on Steam!

How You Can Enter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The way this giveaway will work is that you'll need to comment here with your favorite memory on the EU server(s), and if you could go, or have been, to any place throughout Europe or Great Britain, post a picture of it below! That's all, and I'll get a randomizer going with those who've commented. Feel free to post as much as you want, but know that only 1 entry will be made per person.

Thanks for everything you've done as a community; it's really amazing to think that we've grown from just a few servers to seven TTT servers, with a deathrun server too, a magnitude of that done throughout 2015. Let's make 2016 a great year!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

My favorite memory is reports, because that's all I get to do on EU

Picture of where I'd like to go:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 3
  3. Viral☣

Viral☣ I'm the hero that Deathrun deserves! VIP Silver

When I acualy got a kill without being rdmed as T.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

That one time I beast-moded with like 200 ping as a T.

I got the hook-up right CD?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

Staffing EU was the best ...hell no

6. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

Though I'd only staffed there very few times, the people on that server seemed very nice :)

Where in Europe I'd like to go:
    [​IMG] I honestly don't know where to go, otherwise I would've told you, silly :p

7. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

All the damn Germans cursing at me and laughing because I didn't understand them. Thanks Google translate <3

fun fact: CD got these points through the black market, I was there for the tradeoff (y)

Also, I'd like to go to the Netherlands.

8. IcE.Cream

IcE.Cream VIP Bronze

My favorite moment was the day I played on EU Vanillia! I was rdmed the very first round I played!

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

:coffee:
    READ BELOW

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Catching trolls and cheaters with Anna.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

Staffing with my good looking friend @BlueCore

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

Last night with @C.A.Anna and @Rozboon was actually hilarious except for the car incident. we dont talk about that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You mean the time you were going to show me some dank memes and then the car just came out of no where and absolutely obliterated you? :sneaky: Because that was definitely my favourite moment by far on EU2.

In regards to if I could go there, I would want to go all around Europe. I can't just pick one place but I also know I want to go when I am a bit older. I feel that I may appreciate it more at a later date than if I were to go now.

If I win I'd love to give it to one of my eu pals but ill decide who exactly at a later date :3

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

My Best Moment when i joined EU to moderate. I Got Rdm beginning of round. The Guy response was You were holding a AK-47(T-Weapon) ;-;
    I May go there again during spring break :D
    [​IMG]

15. My favorite moment on EU is when a detective killed another detective by landing on their head then I carried around an unidentified detective body getting another detective to kill me :)

Personally I'd like to go to the Louvre
    [​IMG]

16. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

I enjoy playing with my moderators and killing them anyways I currently live in kingston (London) and there are a lot of amazing things here. I personally like the river thames, london eye and parliament
    [​IMG]

Also I am entering for @Graxed

17. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

Probably when I plant like 3 c4s per round and blow everyone up. Fun fun fun.
    I currently live in england but hey; I'd love to go back to the Isle Of Wight, an island extremely close to the town I live in.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. pup

pup Princess Pup

Even though this is typical and the state it's in isn't the best atm :
    [​IMG] or [​IMG] Trafalgar square

also being an admin on eu is hella fun when u can ban all the mic spammers & trolls on 1st offense :cool:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. Listening to each and everyone's unique accent

[​IMG]

Entering for self

20. 1v9 clutch

I'd love to visit England