Denied Ethyn Jester's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ethyn Jester, Nov 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ethyn Jester

Ethyn Jester New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ejester45
    Your Steam ID:
    ejester45
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea what i did i just left the server I wasn't RDMing or anything I was playing fairly and actually doing pretty well.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    all my message says is banned for 5 days. visit seriousgmod.com to appeal. no rhyme or reason just banned​

2. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

@Titan banned you for RDM and Leave 1st offense. Please wait for him to respond

3. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

Howdy, as you see I've banned you for RDM & Leave 1st regarding a report where you killed a player, a traitor, as a detective, and when reported, you simply said "you were a traitor i was the detective this is how this works". This in and of itself is not an acceptable explanation for a kill, and on top of that, you left before I was able to inquire more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm prepared to lift the ban, but not void it, so long as you understand that both 1) you need to actually explain yourself in the reports, and 2) that you need to not leave with an active report.

Sound good?

4. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

Given that you haven't responded in nearly the entire length of your ban, I'm going to deny this appeal. You may DM me if you've got a question. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.