Answered Epic questions

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Dani, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

1. Okay, so we know that fragging is okay as long as you know the person you're throwing it at is a Traitor and you're warning in advance. Now imagine if there's only 5 people left. Can I throw a frag into a group of all five of them as long as I warn? I mean, I am 100% sure that the last T must be among them because there isn't anyone else! (I've asked Destiny Blade this and I was not pleased with his answer so I'll need a second opinion.)
    2. If I say "I am a _______" as a non-Detective, is that self-implication since the indefinite article "a" implies that what follows is a consonant, meaning that I am implying that I am a Traitor?
    3. Since saying that you are committing a T act is self-implication and throwing a frag is a T act, is warning for a frag self implication?

2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

1. Logically you are correct. However, you are still guessing on who the traitor is without any proof. It would be the same if you killed the entire server. Technically, a few of them have to be traitors. Theoretically I am correct, but that doesn't mean I can just start capping motherfuckers until I kill em all
    2. What if they were going to lie and say they were a detective? checkmate athiests
    3. If you say "I am throwing a frag grenade" that is self implication. However, you are actually throwing a frag grenade so... you know... either way you commit a traitorous act. However, if you want to be intellectually superior you should say "I will be throwing a frag at a traitor" as that is future tense.

3. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

That doesn't matter. Whether your self implication is a lie or not is irrelevant.

EDIT: Oh wait, I get it. Uuuh, I dunno, man. I feel like the rest of the server is allowed to work with the facts they have and can reasonably conclude that the guy isn't a Detective.

Can you give me tips on how to do this?

4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I would recommend a high DPS weapon such as the Ak47 or the shotgun. You need to be fast and efficient. You may need to practice before you are good enough to get everyone. Good luck!

5. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

He could be using bad grammar and was saying that he was "a innocent." Regardless, he didn't say he was a traitor, nor did he admit to doing any traitorous acts. You're using the word "imply" in the wrong context. You have to clearly state that you did something that incriminates you as a traitor. It's not a guessing game; there's still 100% certainty involved.

6. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

1. It isn't crossfire if your intention is to kill all 5 of them due to not knowing which is the traitor, so warning doesn't matter and it would be RDM against all 5. Sure you could say that your intent is to kill the traitor in the crowd, but that requires them to still be a crowd and for your frag to do damage to all of them for you to be 100% sure the traitor will be hurt, so your intent is to damage all of them.

2. "I am a ____" could fit almost any word there (even entire phrases) including "tad mistaken in the thought that these questions are epic", not just "Innocent" "Detective" "Traitor",

3. Wording and context is 100% what matters in this, so no, warning for a T act doesn't mean that you have implicated yourself for having done that T act, unless the wording implies you already did the T act.
    Saying "throwing frag" for example, is not self implication, as it could mean "I am throwing a frag" and "I will be throwing a frag" and any variations of the 2 with some variations possibly being in the past tense too.