Approved Endless Fog's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Endless Fog, Jan 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Foggy-Kun
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:31752957
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The auto slay crashed my game just as the slay started.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Man I wish I was recording. I said a guy was the traitor after he killed an innocent (was a traitor btw) but never shot because He was so evident on being Inno himself. He gets killed by someone else. He reported me. I got 1 round slay. and just as the slay was going to take effect an error report showed up on my console and a split second later my game crashed.​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Sith Master banned you for RDM & Leave 1st Offense. He'l respond as soon as he can.

3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

I will respond to this after I finish staffing tonight.

4. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello @Endless Fog, thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban.
    I had banned you for RDM and leave 1st offense after you left during your slay.
    I first received this report against you:
    [​IMG]

After reviewing this report of a false KOS, I went into the logs to see if CynicalCyclone had in fact killed anyone. Here are the results when I filtered by player:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As you can see from the logs, CynicalCyclone never killed anyone and thus a slay was given to you.

Shortly after the slay was issued, you left the server:
    [​IMG]

Given that this is your first ban on our servers and that you were quite mature and respectful, I am willing to void and accept this ban. I understand that crashing can happen, have a good night.

Appeal: Approved and Voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.