Rejected Ending Song Suggestion

Discussion in 'Round-End Songs' started by Shotta, Aug 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotta

Shotta Active Member

So, i just remembered two tracks from my favourite game that i had lots of memories with back in 2014, it was a MILSIM game (Millitary Tactical Shooter), anyways, two of its songs just came through of my mind, the first one is like a good guitar tune, and the second one is a funny one, give me your comments, as long they are not for trolling.
    First Song -
    Second Song -

• Dislike Dislike x 6
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

No

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Shotta

Shotta Active Member

Dumb people stay dumb, they never become smart, trust me.

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

No. And you also need to give a specific time frame, not just say "put this in, +1 the suggestion, thanks bye".

5. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

I actually like the second one. Maybe the first few seconds as a round end song?

6. Shotta

Shotta Active Member

Time frame is perfect, how long does round end take? 16 seconds?

7. Shotta

Shotta Active Member

Do you like one of the songs? which one you like most?, or atleast which one is better/proper

8. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

9. Shotta

Shotta Active Member

So, you get me banned, and on top of that, you keep chasing me around, this shows that you provoke me to trigger me and get me banned, are you attempting to get me banned even on the forums? i will be ignorant, ignorance is the best choice.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  10. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

I got an idea that your brain may not be able to rap around
    your idea is shit

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Orion

B R U H. You're no victim here. We're not supposed to like your bad suggestion because you are you. Playing victim like this will only get people to dislike you more and more.

Also, since I didn't put it in my original reply, -1.

12. Shotta

Shotta Active Member

• Harassment
    Why are they hopping on every suggestion i do, and just saying 'No' what is that supposed to mean? also, i don't care about people disliking me, i can just fuck them up my way, but since i get banned for it, i gotta act polite, and report them instead, see? just screw off, cause i will fuck you up once i lose it, when the shit goes too far, i hope that dosent happen, but, i gotta prepare for it, so please, hop off my suggestions with your mallrat comments, and go in the sewer you belong in, thank you.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Shotta

Shotta Active Member

It's either you are obsessed with me, or something else weird, you got me banned for 14 days, thats not enough for you isn't it? you still want to hop on every post i do, and mock me like i'm shit, thats not gonna happen bud, i will report you, just gathering evidence of you people being provokotive, its just a fucking suggestion, get over it, and i got banned for six times already, get over it.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  14. Noctorious

I guess I can trust you because you have personal experience

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Noctorious

A wise man once said
    You should take that advice. Instead of responding to a "no" with
    Just rate them dumb and move on. I never would have said just "no" to begin with if your reactions weren't so hilariously over the top, I would have just disliked your suggestion and left. Cause I really do not like the suggestion as I find it bland in my opinion.

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. Shotta

Shotta Active Member

I should just refrain from making suggestions, the comments are clearly provokotive, and admins are not even reacting.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. Shotta

Shotta Active Member

The suggestions you find bland are made by the guy that you have issues with? what a coincidence, looks like i realy hurt your feelings in game, maybe just drop the past and stop treating me like shit.

18. Noctorious

I think I've played with you like once and I kos'd you on my T round and then died to falling

19. Orion

Alright my dude. You harassed me already but I'm still going to remain calm. You can't take criticism. I couldn't care less about you, especially in the case of a god damn suggestion I could care less if it's you making it, but the way you act is seriously problematic. You say you want to change but you don't even try. Again, we're not supposed to like your bad suggestion just because it's you and you're "trying to change" for the 7th time or whatever.

Anyways, this suggestion is already derailed so much and I already put my opinion on the suggestion in, so I'm just gonna leave.

20. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

These songs don't really reflect what we usually go for in Round-End Songs. The first is just an instrumental, and the second is another instrumental with some Arabic thrown in.

I don't see this suggestion gaining support.

Rejected.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.