End the T-Mod Abose

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by PwnageKO, Jan 10, 2021.

1. PwnageKO

PwnageKO "I'll be seeing you on the forums." VIP

Attention Fellow Gamers of SGM (that's stands for "Serious Garry's Mod" for all you newbies out there),

I think we have allowed the abose of t-mods for long enough. T-mods are the un-thanked heroes of SGM and to allow their abose is just not right.

What did the t-mods do to deserve such cruel and unusual punishment? Hm? We sit here, day after day, serving this community with fingers both bloody and calloused. For our dedication to this community, what do we get? Insults. Insults and harassment.

Why just the other day, I was busy, carrying this community on my back, when a player said to me, unprovoked - mind you, "get fucked stupid t-mod." I was put in shock. My fingers became cold. My heart - dropped.

I had to log off afterwards and drink some hot cocoa to regain myself. Why did I deserve such a vicious assault on my character? Had I not done the work of our Lord @Highwon himself by serving as putting in those hard hours as a T-mod? I had. So why then was this abose warranted?

I did some research, and what I found will shock you. Across our community, our SERIOUS Garry's Mod cummunity, the abose of T-mods is rampant. Earlier today, I caught an example of T-Mod Abose in the wild.

Viewer discretion is advised. This may shock some of you.
    TModAbose.PNG

This is both shocking and horrible. We should not allow this as a community. I would like to say sorry to @MONKMAN and @Peter Wham , from one T-mod to another, I hope this abose one day stops.

Now, this isn't just in the community from average players. I, too, have been abosed by not just the players, but the higher ups.

TModAbose2.PNG

For no reason at all, @j3kthehalls added 2 weeks to my T-Mod Phase. UNPROVOKED mind you! Now, he may think this is a punishment, but I VALUE serving this community as a T-Mod. So to many, this may be a punishment, but to me - this is a gift. For I aim to serve this community well, but this should not mean we allow such rampant and BLATANT abose of T-Mods to continue.

I hope this essay has left many of you questions your actions and how you treat the T-Mods of this server. We are the silent watchers that hold back the chaos of the rdmers and fun, we are the thin #99FFCC line that holds back the darkness.

Thank you for reading this. Please spread this thread to raise awareness of this injustice.

• Disagree x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Yellow

Yellow VIP

good shitpost (get warned) idot i hope you get banned ahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaa

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Sanchez ❤

Sanchez ❤ Junior staff trainer VIP

It's time to riot

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. wubby

wubby balls Administrator VIP Bronze

well well well, have the turn tables

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Tmods aren't people.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. Sanchez ❤

That's both racist and disrespectful

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Being abused is part of the T-mod training. If a T-mod can't take being abused they aren't fit to be a mod because mods are abused on and off the servers daily by the regular players.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  8. Bruno

Bruno In time all things are possible VIP Bronze

Interesting you posted this while a trial now lol

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  9. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. PwnageKO

11. PwnageKO

WOW. How DARE you insinuate that I haven't ALWAYS been fighting for T-Mod Human Rights. Unless you have any evidence to counter this plain and simple FACT, I think it best if you take your TOXICITY elsewhere BRUNO.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. PwnageKO

13. Peter Wham

Peter Wham Who am i?

Dont bring me into this.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

!gimp PwnageKO

Ps hazing you

15. eks dee

eks dee SGM editor in chief VIP Bronze

t-mods forfeit their human rights when they apply, it's in the sgm terms and conditions.
    but whats bad is how the admins treat mods

(jabba gave me permission to post this)

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

Every day, twelve t-mods die.

With your donation, we can raise that to up to twenty. Do your part today

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
  17. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

no

18. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

i agree, but coming from a former lead admin turned trial mod, who are you to talk?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

nah, i'm good

20. Sanchez ❤

Tmods should be promoted to stop the abuse

• Agree Agree x 1