Approved Eclipt's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by wagwan, Nov 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wagwan

wagwan VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    revso
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    so i get karma banned cause i keep killing innocent kids that are just rdming. no way to get in contact with an admin to lift karma ban so i log on my alt and i get banned for 4 weeks for evading a 1 hour ban which was invalid in the first place lol cba w/ this sht. couldnt care less about the ban anyway but its just dumb tbh.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ruki

Ruki 目の前で明日が死んでる VIP

Tagging @Teroxa who has banned you

3. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Hey there @Eclipt

No matter if you agree with the original ban or not, you can't evade it. If you feel like the ban was unjust, contact an admin instead.
    @TrinityBlade⚔️ and I reviewed this case together. We agreed that he will handle this appeal.

Please give him a moment to respond, he'll review this case shortly.

4. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

Hey there Eclipt,
    I banned you for Ban Evasion after you decided to evade a karma ban from your main account (Revso/Eclipt) on an account named endme. Since you claim this in your actual appeal, I won't provide any evidence since it doesn't seem necessary.

Karma bans are console issued bans which punishes players based on karma. These types of bans can never be invalid, however if you received a karma ban from means other than RDM, then you can actually get into contact with a member of staff online and an unban can be issued. You however, did not go through the proper means of appealing your ban, which is why you received a punishment for evading.
    As you are someone with multiple ban appeals on the forums, I find it hard to believe that you were not aware of the appropriate channels to appeal a ban. You were able to message the staff member(s) online via the Forums, Discord, or Steam at any time to discuss your ban.

My verdict on this appeal will be that I will be reducing the ban on your main account (Revso/Eclipt) to a 1 week local ban whereas your ban on your alt, endme, will remain at the 4 weeks.
    Since these bans are local to our East server, you are free to play on any other of our servers as you sit your ban out.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to message me on the Forums, Discord or Steam.

Thanks for Appealing,
    -Trinity

Appeal: Approved: Reduced Ban
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.