Easing into Retirement

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Husky, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Hello. I wanted to take the time to say thank you to a community that has given me nothing but great memories and good times. Over these past 11 months as a staff member, I can safely say that they were wonderful.

I had the opportunity to provide for a beautiful team, and got the chance to raise all of them in order for them to one day grow into excellent staff members.

I cannot be more grateful for being given the opportunity to serve this community. I cannot say it's been easy to provide at times, but it's been a labor of love for me to be able to do this for you guys.

I'm resigning because of a lack of ability to provide for my team. My team deserves nothing but the best, and that means needing an admin who is able to actively work with them and be able to guide. However, what with having two jobs now and college around the corner, I am unable to give what my team deserves, and I refuse to remain when I cannot give them my best, what I want to give them. And that is what pains me the most.

Anyways - tags shall we?

@HelixSpiral - Thank you for everything. You've been nothing but a role model and a father figure for me, and I cannot be more thankful for everything you've done for me. Love you pal.
    @Opalium - You're awesome man. I know you're going to continue to run this place like you do, and I have appreciated everything you've done here.
    @Grimoire+ - I love you man. If it weren't for you being here for me I don't know how much I'd have progressed. You're the best.
    @wink - Bless up brother. You always provided wonderful insight and understanding of life. Anyone would be happy with your help.

@Sly Blackhood - You're going to do great things for this place. Keep fighting, and keep struggling. You will make it eventually. I love you pal.
    @Titan - You're awesome man. Even though you're techincally adopted from @Mellow - I grew to love you like you were my own. I'm grateful I got to work with you and love you like I did. Keep working hard.
    @Bubonic - You have been here with me and for me since day two of my tenure. You are a wonderful person and it's going to suck not working with you. Keep continue to show your dedication and work your way up. You know I've always had faith in you.
    @The Carlton @FaeThorn @Zypther @Joker - I've always faith in you guys and even if you're not on my team any longer, you always have had a place in my heart. You guys are still honorary good boys. Never stop working hard and being yourselves for anyone. I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you guys.

@Max - You'll get there buddy. I love you.
    @DG Wolf - Goku was always a pretty cool character. Stay true to that pal.
    @DarkShiny - Hey pal you always did great on Deathrun keep it up.
    @olivia - I love you man you always were such a big help when I needed you. <3
    @Pacifist - I love you man. You and I always had good talks and you helped me with your honesty when it mattered most. I always appreciated it. You and I should play TF2 sometime.
    @Panda With a Gun - Good work making it this far pal. You're awesome!!
    @degolfer222, @Destiny Blade - Thank you guys for the good times we spent on Fortnite. Those moments were always great to do at 5 AM Eastern lol. We should play sometime.
    @Noob999 , @Snowflake❄ , @Teroxa , @Stitch @Temar - You guys always made good memories and pretty mcuh let me be your fifth slot lowkey when I was a mod. I loved that shit. I'm always open to talk just let me have privileges and I'm hip. Love you guys really.
    @ptownslayer21 - I love the fuck out you ok? Like you're fucking awesome. Don't even change and my dms are open if you ever want to talk.
    @A Slightly Ferocious Cat - You're awesome and although I like dogs more, I can deal with you <3
    @luna♥ Honestly this tag above also goes for you. Awoo.
    @Lion - Fuck you you owe me a date and never gave me the date. Bitch. <3
    @Juice Wrld - Glad you're free from jail btw.
    @CrownedWings - Good work coming back pal. It's always good talking to you.
    @Ashes Relandi You're a butt. <3
    @Chief Ryan - luna would be proud of your awoos. Keep them up!!
    @PixeL - He actually got me into the Max emote and I can't be more grateful for your friendship.
    @daniel - I love you pal. Look you can box me still I wanna get rocked.
    @Dani - Shit brother I miss you on the staff team
    @Mellow - Can I have loops now?
    @Aria - You're a good dino. Don't let others tell you otherwise.
    @GimcSnooper - Fucking rock geek. Love you man.
    @swagrid - Mandatory tag
    @Kyül - I'm running out of fucking tags so please forgive me if I miss anyone. Yo tbh dude it sucks you're not around in the community much man. You have my snap so hit me up man we can talk about Astroworld.

This doesn't mean goodbye. I might still pop in, but I don't plan to stay here for long though. I love you guys.

Also if I missed anyone, please let me know I'm not the best with these but I tried my best.

Thank you everyone for the privilege to serve the community.

[​IMG]

Warm Regards,
    Husky

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    • Friendly x 34
    • Winner x 3
    • Funny x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Old x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. .shirt

.shirt VIP

[​IMG]
    imma miss you husky

3. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

[​IMG]

Shame to see you go but you did good. They always come back though:sneaky:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

Fuck You

*get back in bed*

No one gets the meme

Slowly falls into despair missing husky

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

Fuck, man. I love you too. Seriously, keep in touch.

As for that tf2 match with paci, I'll pocket you two in a heartbeat. Message me if you're ever online, if you wanna play a game, or just wanna chill. I'm here partner, always and forever.

Respect Always, brother. See you around.

6. Aw dang it. One of the first peeps I befriended in this community, sucks to see you retire, hope everything works out for ya. Stop by in the servers still you butt!

7. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Sad to see this good boy go :(

8. Sly

Sly Onward and Upward to Greater Glory VIP Silver

With all of the love support and constant pushing to do better I hope one day I will make you proud. I love you dude and I’m proud of what you were able to achieve in your time here. You have earned my respect and gratitude and a place in my heart. Good luck with everything man I hope you find what you are searching for. I don’t care who gets picked to replace you it won’t be the same. Don’t forget to keep messaging me even if I’m dumb and lag it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. bamcity

bamcity Supporter

I have to say, you were my favorite admin see ya man!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Gods that Spoiler at the end. *sniffs*

You were a great admin, make that big money and get that big education. Return when big nerd again. Love ya dogman. <3

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Sad Nibba Hours

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Husky I always looked up to you. I've always admired your positivity and devotion to your team and your friends. You've been there for me more than once, and I appreciate you. You've been a great friend to me. Stick around for me?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

(No tag) fuk it's fine man why u gotta leave shadow? Any ways thanks for everything I won't have a mentor any more but I wish you the best come back one day please I beg be a good dog and one day I wish you can train me again have a good one doggo

14. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Its sad to see you go man. I heard you were the best boy:eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Damn no tag for me?

Good luck with life man

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

oh we fr fighting now since you didnt even tag me

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

You've come a long way, Husky. You've been an incredible amount of help for me and your passion for the community has absolutely gone noticed and won't be forgotten. :)

Thanks for everything, and have fun becoming a real scientist. ;)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

Good luck with everything man..
    You were always a pleasure to talk to and play with!

Have a good one and much love

19. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Let me come back just to say I love you, so damn much. Thank you for everything Husky you are like a big brother to me, a role model I’ve always needed, stay in touch.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  20. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

I'll miss you Husky. While I cant say my favourite admin, I can safely say a very passionate and one that has come a long way. Come back some day. :cry: