Finished Early Christmas Give-away

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Ted, Nov 8, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Hey there my little terroristas, Detectives and Innocents,

Christmas is on the horizon. which means a lot of happy moments.
    a get-to-gether on the server during these hard periods for some of us or those shiny and wonderful moments for others.

Since the time of Christmas is wonderful I can almost be certain the developers of the server will come with some
    awesome idea's to make Christmas on the server as wonderful as the feeling a lot of you will describe as fantastic.
    now on to the give-away

I'll be giving away;
    As I'm a TTT mod
    3X VIP+

Rate this post (I love those good vibes).
    • Give me a nice Christmas story
    • You can join for somebody else, though i still want a nice Christmas story.
    • When you will be elected the winners will be put down below (in a new tab).
    • Keep in mind that the SGMsite needs to have your steamID connected to your account to be granted this gift.

The ELECTION will be on package evening (didn't knew how to call it in English) December 5th, 6PM
    Local Dutch time (GMT+1)
    Countdown here;
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...7&msg=christmas+pre+give-away&font=hand&csz=1

*me rates ted's post with a "friendly old bad spelling winner"*

*place down your story*
    In Boston, the eight-year old lonely boy John Bennett has no friends. On the Christmas day, he wishes that his Ted bear comes to life and a miracle happens and Ted becomes his only friend. Twenty-seven years later, John Bennett is a pothead that works at a car rental and spends his idle time smoking pot and watching movies with Ted. He also has a girlfriend for four years, Lori Collins, who has a great job.

*tell if you're egocentric or giving away this awesome gift*

*post it*

*wait till dec. 5th*

*What I'll use to pick a winner I'll even video it for the people who don't trust mods*

*win that price*

*or not*

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    • Friendly x 41
    • Like x 8
    • Winner x 5
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

ill enter for someone else

my christmas story is that its soon christmas and its gonna snow so i cant wait and stuffs i hope theres snow when theres christmas so we can have a nice christmas

ok my story end

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

In Boston, the eight-year old lonely boy John Bennett has no friends. On the Christmas day, he wishes that his Ted bear comes to life and a miracle happens and Ted becomes his only friend. Twenty-seven years later, John Bennett is a pothead that works at a car rental and spends his idle time smoking pot and watching movies with Ted. He also has a girlfriend for four years, Lori Collins, who has a great job.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Salem

Salem VIP

Entering for @Grimoire+ since ya know, legendary.

Uhh, when I was 12(?) my oldest brother put my gift in tons of boxes. It started out with one huge wrapped box and there was a new slightly smaller box each time I opened until I got to the original box with a Nintendo ds in it. Each box was harder to open and the last one was pretty much duck taped shut. .-. was a blast. I got him back a year later my duck taping his gift shut.

Thanks for the giveaway!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

at christmas i got nice gift
    pile of poop
    i happily ate it

end

• Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  6. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

I got a nice Christmas story from 2016...this happened to me...
    I was sleeping,then someone attempts waking me up...about 4 times...on the 4th time,I hit them while sleeping,unknown to me....turns out Santa gave me more presents because I did it.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I was new to the concept of Christmas and was scared of the fat guy in a red suit when I was 5

I'll enter for @Waifu Marshmallow

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

In the year 2016, a 10 year old child, waiting for christmas to come, always wanted to see how it's snowing on Christmas. Christmas arrived, but unfortunately there wasn't any snow there. He was sad that he couldn't see snow in Christmas. However, his parents told him many stories during that time where Christmas was, and they did also gift him lots of presents. Although it didn't snow he wasn't upset. Just the opposite of it, he was really happy. He enjoyed the time with his parents as much as he could. Christmas ended.

On January, after the year ended, it suddenly began to snow. Although it wasn't on christmas he could see how it's snowing now. He was happy to see all the snow, dropping from sky. He did also play with his friends, and had a lot of fun playing with them. It was unexpected, but in a positive way.
    So, in the end of the story he was surprisingly happy that his wish got true even though it wasn't Christmas.

The end

Thanks for the giveaway!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Once upon a time there was a curious spooder. The spooder wanted to feel death, and so he killed himself. From that day forward songs were sang about the little spooder. "spoody spary speletons"

entering for @Myself

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Fregley

Fregley ThErE aRe StOrIeS wAiTiNg To Be MaDe VIP Silver

Thanks for the giveaway!

Story: When I was little, I got an original Xbox as a gift for Christmas, that was an amazing gift, I played it all the time and enjoyed every last bit of it. I love Christmas because I get to spend most of my day with family and get to enjoy the great food.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. My Christmas story is that one year, we had about 15 people over. On Christmas morning, the youngest member was upset because we woke him up at 9am and it was “too early for presents.” :p

Entering for myself because I have no Friends that play GMod. :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Thanks! Every year for Christmas we would go ice skating.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

Entering myself. Adding onto what Spooderman said.

Once upon a time, there was a little grim reaper who only wanted 2 things for Christmas. His first wish was for SMG to host a non-pay to win event this year. His second wish was to see the great Spooderman himself. It was more or so to kill him/feel him. Spooderman had the same the same idea except his concept was to die. Little Death soon found this out and granted him his Christmas gift/wish. After that day, songs were sang about Spooderman and Little Death talking about how they both got their wish. It is still know to this day that Little Death might have not gotten his wish or even will never get it. Who knows, this year it might be different, we will all just have to wait and see if Little Death's Christmas gift/wish gets granted this year.

I have another story, this one is about how Death came to be on Christmas.

There once was a man named Grim Chris, he was a wise and old fellow who would go on spooky and thrilling adventures every year on Christmas Eve. It was said that 500 years ago, on Christmas Eve, Grim took his annual adventure. This year it was going to be different for himself. He wanted to go to a place he had never been to. A place filled with void yet something to do. He went to a place called Axelium. Thus he went there and found out it wasn't what he wanted. He met a soul devour named Death. He could escape Axelium as Death would not allow it. The only way he could leave was to take Deaths spot. Death was getting to old to devour souls (He was over 5 billion years old) so he bargained a deal with Grim. This deal was he would get to leave Axelium and go home, but he would become the next Death and every year he would have to devour the souls of over 56575000 per year and every Christmas Eve and Christmas day he would spare the world the chaos of his wrath. Grim made his decision and took the deal. He was then devoured by Death, not to die, but to take his legacy and place. Grim was made the new death and was proclaimed as the new guardian. That is how Death came to be on Christmas Eve.

That is all I have for now, judge as you may people, just a made up story I came up with.
    Anyways, back to the main topic, thank you very much for this generous giveaway Ted. <3

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I will enter for @Death

Christmas 2008,

My brothers and I only had one gaming console in our Xbox 360. My mother and father wanted a certain gift saved for last. We looked at it and stared trying to figure it out but nevertheless we went about opening the other presents. We laughed and had our moments of "Woah that's cool!" and "You're so lucky!" We got to the final gift that was being saved. We all three opened it, we had gotten a Wii and we all about lost our minds because of it. Apparently we had so much joy that we started singing. We were all singing in unison "We got a Wii Wii." It got to the point that I went and made a small little beat and my littlest brother went and sang a touch higher and made an actual song out of it.

Out of all the Christmas stories that I have this is the best. Happy Holidays and thank you Ted for the giveaway.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Thanks for the Giveaway.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  17. gerry

gerry VIP

One Christmas Day, a weeb thought they were going to get a ukulele so they could play to their heart's content.
    Turns out it was an iPad Mini, still loved it though.
    :))
    entering for myself
    no pronouns for gender neutrality

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

rip thanksgiving (n)

19. Gestapo

Gestapo VIP

There was a man named Boonkrinch he would steal christmas from millions of kids. He used this very smart method which was, speak to these children and have fun, then when they're not expecting it, take their gifts and scream "BOONK GANG WHOLE LOTTA GANG SHIT YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN'" and get away with presents

end

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.