e3 2017 discussion

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Koishi, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Kingdom Hearts 3 amirite?

2. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

:^)

3. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

• Like Like x 1
  4. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Metriod Prime 4 and a new core Pokémon RPG on the switch surprised me. Still no F-Zero or Animal Crossing tho : /

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  5. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

so far ive only seen ubisoft's and bethesda's conferences, have yet to check the others so ill give my 2 cents on the ones ive seen

ubisoft seems somewhat promising, especially with assassin's creed origins and far cry 5, was very much not expecting the rabbids mario crossover but its still pleasant because i loved rabbids back in the day, and looks like they did another pirate game except its not assassins creed, i thought ubisoft actually did a decent conference until they pulled out just dance 2018 and soul just cringed so hard it teleported to the 29th dimension

bethesda's honestly not that eventful, was expecting a new elder scrolls game but theyre just milking skyrim for years, well at least theyve managed to convince me to want to get a switch just to play skyrim anywhere (i just got into skyrim recently btw), the new standalone dishonored game is definitely my absolute favourite, huge fan of dishonored and the things around said standalone game is very intriguing, though it may have the game i look forward to the most, its not the best conference

ive seen battlefront 2, it looks pretty promising but i have expectations that ea is gonna fuck it up somehow despite undoing their usual fuckups of paid stuff and mistakes from the previous battlefront

6. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

dunkey got me hyped for games i can't even play, thanks nintendo

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Alex

Alex VIP

30% of the Trailers weren't actual gameplay you will see a lot in the game. Mostly cutscenes and high paced sections instead of the 70% filler in the rest of the game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

I think everyone' glad that they realized that the pirating part of Assassin's Creed: Black Flag would make a sick game as a standalone. Even better that it's being made by Ubi Singapore; their environments and vehicles are top notch.

Personally I'm glad that they cut off on the funny memey stuff between every game presentation (And only kept it for the Just Dance presentation instead) and pretty much just chained gameplay and presentations.

And Michel Ancel crying on-stage after the BGaE2 reveal was ♥. The expectations are now higher than ever to have a sequel that'll live up to the original, so... hype.

Welcome to every E3 ever. Most of the trailers have absolutely nothing to do with what you'll see in-game.
    As sick as the Anthem demo was, it reeked of absolute bullshit ''cinematic that tries too hard to make it look like it's gameplay''. We all know it's not going to be even close to that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. SmileyOfChaos

SmileyOfChaos Chaos Begets Order VIP

A core RPG Pokemon for the Switch is hype and Super Mario Odyssey looked cool. Monster Hunter World being on PS4 helps a lot since I'm the only one I know who even has a Switch. And I didn't realize how much Kingdom Hearts 3 gameplay was on display in Birth By Sleep - A Fragmentary Passage. It was nice to see some of those systems in place.

10. Alex

Alex VIP

I'd rather have low hopes and mentally think the game is going to be shit and hopefully be surprised and enjoy it a lot more than complain about things I wanted and that should've been in the game.

11. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Well obviously, its a cinematic trailer from E3, most of these franchises already have games in the series so we know the gameplay.

The new IPs all had gameplay.

12. MythMe

MythMe VIP

It's called game engine footage or more often cinematic trailers. It's purpose is to get you hyped from a game.

This is cinematic trailer from star wars: the old republic

This is actual gameplay (some random letsplay i found)

13. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

Ww2 looks amazing

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. IAmWolfy

IAmWolfy Member

E3 2017
    Let's not have any console wars, but have you seen any of these games? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH
    I'd like to bring up 2 games that stuck out to me;

Anthem ~ A mech based game where it's a Singleplayer or Co-op open world with a cap of 4 players per squad. This game looks nice as the video is in 4k at 60FPS on the new XBOX ONE X

Skull & Bones ~ You guys know Assassins Creed Black Flag? Well Ubisoft made a game based around ships, that we all wanted, and they delivered with the display of this game :p. and other people have said it as well, we all loved the ship fighting aspect so a standalone game looks great!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

this is what I am most excited for, just cause crackdown 2 was such a fun game to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

knack 2

• Old Old x 1