Duplicate dylan324205's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by dylan324205, Nov 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Hahayoudeadbaby
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I ran out of replies for my last thread and Metagaming is a term used in role-playing games, which describes a player's use of real-life knowledge concerning the state of the game to determine their character's actions, when said character has no relevant knowledge or awareness under the circumstances. That’s why I am saying I didn’t know him besides in that game .... I should be un banned because for a mistake caused on my behalf I’m getting a 30day ban from a server I’m always on dispute izzys claim of me always being afk if I was I wouldn’t care this much but I been fighting about this for over 3h I ovby care .... my ban should have been a warning to next time kill whoever is killing in front of me or to not fool around .... I promise I wasn’t ghosting nor metagamming I was just stuck in a situation that I didn’t really know how to handle and ended up making the wrong move and I’m sorry​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

Sorry man I accidently locked the thread but it is unlocked so you should be able to post on it now I will be locking this one as it is a duplicate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.