Dumb question but my body is pink on vanilla servers only?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Sheepeasy, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Sheepeasy

Sheepeasy VIP

I have a normal body when I am on normal servers but for some reason on vanilla servers my body model in first person is pink?

Any fix for this?

2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

This is a known issue. Highwon is and has been looking into it.

You can temporarily fix this issue by disconnecting and reconnecting to the server.

3. I used to have the same error, I was playing on modded and then I hopped to vanilla and my character was pink, it got fixed after I downloaded the addons for modded on steam, not sure if that is the reason why it got fixed tho.

4. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Simple fix : don't play vanilla

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

I get this occasionally. Not sure why. But when it happens its on every server (at least, our servers. I dont play on any others), and only fixes itself when I restart.

6. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

Have you tried fixing your saturation and contrast settings? if that dosen't work then feel free to try out the Michael Colour Remover™ at Michaels!

Using our product means that you accept that we aren't liable for any damages that may occur to your self, property, relatives or any users, directly or indirectly who use our product.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1