Drunk Dog Dark Souls 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Hi guys.

Y'all probably remember my TTT Let's Plays from a few years back (reposted to here: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/dont-forget-to-like-and-subscribe.50572/), however I'm back with some more gaming content! I don't play much TTT anymore, but lately a game has blown up which is pretty muchy exactly the same so I've been playing that and making gaming content about it - i'm of ocurse talking about dark souls 3.

anyways here is my first 2 dark souls 3 videos, i am working really really hard to understand how to use windows movie maker so pleasse enjoy!

now some of you may have some questions, like "hey but i was subscribed to ur other youtube channel with the TTT Let's Plays, how come i didn't see these in my sub box?", and that is because google will not let me into that youtube channel because i got a new cell phone 5 years ago

others of you may ask "how come ur calling urself drunk dog u said u don't go by that name anymore", and that is because my gamertag is drunk dog and it costs $9 to change it

another common question i imagine getting is "what happened to the iskysoft video editor????" and that is a sensitive subject actually please don't bring that up

oh also don;'t forget to like and subscribe because i will be posting more dark souls 3 content until elden ring never comes out

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Wow thanks so much for the overwhelming support guys! I am literally blown away. I never expected these videos to get so much attention guys wow thank you

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1