Approved Dr. Weird's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dr. Weird, Jul 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Weird

Dr. Weird New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dr. Weird
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:33840075
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because the Admin announced that the traitors should start traiting, and so i PMed the admin saying "I am dont worry" "I just killed 2 people" just to let the admin know that I was traiting and i shouldnt be slain. I dont know why I should be getting banned for letting the admin know that I am doing my job. It said I was banned for Ghosting.`
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Admin: Traitors need to start traiting.
    Me: @ I am
    Me: @ I just killed 2 people

literally as im about to jihad...

You were banned for 30 Days for the following reason: Ghosting

And if that admin who banned me which was Staples, can please reply to this to tell their side of the story, that would be greatly appreciated. ​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

@Staples will respond shortly. Please be patient.

3. Staples

Staples ~Storm princess. VIP

Hello Dr. Weird,
    you were banned for ghosting after, just like you said; you told me you were the T. normally this would be fine, but I was still alive therefore you gave me information I was not before privy to, giving me an unfair advantage. this is classified as ghosting, and as a result you were banned for 4 weeks.

in the future I might advise you to be more careful.

4. Dr. Weird

Dr. Weird New Member

Ok, I apologize, I guess i'll play on one of the other servers for now. Thanks.

5. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Hello Dr. Weird,

I do not feel this Ghosting ban was justified and does not fully reflect what we believe here at SeriousGMOD. We, the staff, are staff members before players. If Staples asked you and your fellow traitors to try to speed things along, and then punished you for responding and attempting to reaffirm the staff member -- then this was most definitely not a valid ban and should be reconsidered. Especially if the use of the ULX menu was used.

As Sinz states in MangoTango's Serious Moderator's guide:
    While this is not a direct correlation to the quote, it's in fact very similar. The staff member, Staples, was the one attempting to speed up gameplay and the round. When confronted with an affirmation, she received it as a player and not as a staff member, something we are not taught to do as staff members.

Therefore, I am requesting my fellow team member @Staples to review her verdict on this appeal, and for @Nena to get involved. I hope you can understand my request for fair justice for the accused player.

Regards,

POP STAR

6. Staples

Staples ~Storm princess. VIP

After advice from my fellow mods, and a review of Sinz guide, I have decided that your ban was in fact given incorrectly. This being said, I will not be available to urban you until morning.
    I am deeply sorry for any inconvenience I have caused you.

7. Dr. Weird

Dr. Weird New Member

Hey it happens to everyone, no hard feelings, see you on the game!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.